This woman is nuts!

Iceriver

Reaction score
I saw this news on t.v

This woman charged with calling 911 to find out the name of cute officer.

Read more...

Edit: Mods, can you please move this thread to the news section where it belongs. Thanks!

* shaking my head * at this stupid woman for doing that to find cute guy geez!!!!!!

Ha Ha.. she must be a TRUE blonde.. Why else one would call for love? jeez so dumb!

there is a non-emergency number.. she could have called that number and ask for the guy's number? sheesh! what an idiot! :rofl:

SmileyGin said:
Ha Ha.. she must be a TRUE blonde.. Why else one would call for love? jeez so dumb!

there is a non-emergency number.. she could have called that number and ask for the guy's number? sheesh! what an idiot! :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: probably :lol:

Sure glad it didn't happen here in Minnesota! Serves the woman right! :Owned:

LOL I missed that news.

sheesh.. what if someone in need of emergency.. dang :hyper:

Wow that woman is nuts, she could have called the local police number rather than calling the emergency number.

:shock: She shouldve gone to the police station and asked instead of phone 911!

:lol: I read that the police gave her a date which was court date which she wasn't expected!

in my dream world, she should be taken out and shot publicly:

a) because she is a loser
b) because she is a drain on the system (all of them)
c) because she is a waste of skin

even in the real world she should be fined at the very least

but in reality, she probably is a blonde, will marry some rich dude for 20 minutes, fall "in love" with some other cop, and divorce the first guy, getting extreme alimony which can fund her uselessness and sapping even the minor intelligence of the cop, rendering him comatose (with passion for the bimbo) to do his job....

yet another leech of society

starcharger said:
in my dream world, she should be taken out and shot publicly:

a) because she is a loser
b) because she is a drain on the system (all of them)
c) because she is a waste of skin

even in the real world she should be fined at the very least

but in reality, she probably is a blonde, will marry some rich dude for 20 minutes, fall "in love" with some other cop, and divorce the first guy, getting extreme alimony which can fund her uselessness and sapping even the minor intelligence of the cop, rendering him comatose (with passion for the bimbo) to do his job....

yet another leech of society

yeah she prolly dyed her hairs to cover the blonde up as she doesnt want anyone to think she is dumbass like she is? but too bad it wont work! :lol:

lol, i bet she feel embrassesment after got big fines / jail for over that stupid thingie. And, that cute offically police not want her, and thats her biggest loss for that over thingie.

Dialing 911 is not a funny or joke. I remmy when I got home from work and got a call from police dept telling me that there was a prank call from my house. I found out it was my stepson and I told him not to do that again. I also found out he and his friend made the call about 4 or 5 times. Geez was I :mad:

LuciaDisturbed said:
Omfg what a dumbass!

I didn't read the article, so I can't really comment about her motives. I don't think she was dumb, so much as selfish? Did she know it was wrong to find a guy that way? Or, did she just not care, and decided to make a nuisance call?

Either way, it makes me angry. 911 is for emergencies. That woman shouldn't have wasted those people's time like that.

Edit:

Okay, I read the article, and I was right. This woman knew exactly what she was doing. She should be charged for wasting their time. :mad:

Man!! That was so stupid of her alright.... she did right thing at first but later second time...geez stupid woman! Damn!

~AngelWolf~ said:
Man!! That was so stupid of her alright.... she did right thing at first but later second time...geez stupid woman! Damn!

She did right thing at first? what you mean? cops did came to her house due to noises complaints so told her to keep noises down.. someone like next door neighbor made the phone call to the police complained about noises. then after the police officers left. She then made the stupid thing by calling 911 and ask for the cute police officer? She should have used the non-emergency number for that as she wasted 911 dispatcher's precious time for other real important emergencies? duh at that lady!

i think she did it WRONG. period~ 911 is for REAL emergencies ONLY! jeez!

Back