This woman is nuts!

That lady got :Owned: She should know better than use 911 as a dating service. What was she thinking? I would never use 911 for stupid reason.

SmileyGin said:
Ha Ha.. she must be a TRUE blonde.. Why else one would call for love? jeez so dumb!:
Well, I'm a blonde and I would never make a call to 911 seeking for a date. Not all blondes are airheads.

Anyway, Only stupid people would make calls like that.

Im embarrased to see that she is from our hometown - but dont get it wrong, the majority of us, women, here arent like that! ;)

Woman charged with calling 911 to get 'cute' deputy to her home

ALOHA, Ore. - 911 should never be used as a dating service. Just ask an Oregon woman who authorities say learned the hard way.

They say it started when some neighbors called the sheriff with a noise complaint about Lorna Jeanne Dudash. Out came a deputy to knock on her door.

But after he left, Dudash allegedly dialed the emergency number, asking they send back the "cutie pie" - as she put it.

The apparently stunned operator asked again why she needed help, and Dudash answered that she wanted to meet the handsome deputy.

He returned, all right. After confirming there was no emergency he gave Dudash a date, but not the kind she appeared to be hoping for. She's got a court date on charges of 911 misuse. Conviction carries a year in jail plus thousands in fines.
Whoa... she's crazy! :crazy:

Haha! She is retard! She could have drive around town and looking for him instead call 911...

Oh yeah!!! What a DUMBASS she is....she is too dumb to understand what emergencies means... OH BOY!!!

She should date a guy with roach roommates that SmileyGin mentioned few days ago.. she made me laughing... hehehe

SxyPorkie

Wow, that girl must be in love or something....as Love makes us do crazy things sometimes... :ugh2:

i would venture to say that a little bit of an alcoholic beverage was involved ;)

rockdrummer said:
oh geeze... What a dumbass... What is happening to the gene pool?

Seems the lifeguard vacated his position.

Back