This pic reminds me of

bbnt hasn't talked to me at all so I don't know if he's disappointed with the fact I stole his thread or not. :(

Re: This pic reminds me of Psycho Will

Originally posted by ChelEler
vampire.jpg

laughing my ass off.. i deffy dont look like that.. i am not really a psycho.. just a name..

Originally posted by ChelEler
Tell that to bbnt! I don't want to steal his thread. :| It looks like I've already stolen it but I want to put it back and let bbnt control it, not me. ;)

Otherwise, if bbnt doesn't care if I postwhore on here, then let me know. :mrgreen:

no i am not mad. it's fine and if you want to take over for good go ahead. I have done about all I can with this thread so the rest of you are welcome to add your own pics.

Originally posted by bbnt
no i am not mad. it's fine and if you want to take over for good go ahead. I have done about all I can with this thread so the rest of you are welcome to add your own pics.

bbnt

Aren't you retire yet ? ;) Get the pension from AllDeaf ? :D

awwwww, nooo don't give up ur day job! u both make a good teamwork! :) :cool:

Originally posted by OldNavyGirl
awwwww, nooo don't give up ur day job! u both make a good teamwork! :) :cool:

:werd: I must agree with that, because I know you do very well, bbnt. :ily: :naughty:

Re: This pic reminds me of PiercedPixie drunk

she is the one passed out lying down

drunk.jpg

even thou I have stop posting pic's I wanted to bring back this one because of all the pic's I posted this was my favorite.

This is remind of Chris and Lisa's new baby. This picture looks exactly like his Daddy.

No wonder Chris is so hilarious and cute !!

Attachments

• funny-cute2~1.jpg
    funny-cute2~1.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 84
Originally posted by Sabrina
This is remind of Chris and Lisa's new baby. This picture looks exactly like his Daddy.

No wonder Chris is so hilarious and cute !!

How could that remind you of our baby? I think my kid would look a lot more meaner. :p

Back