This is very disturbing

Not surprising to me. China has real political and economic advantage over USA.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYKAbRK_wKA]Banned US Commercial about the national debt - YouTube[/ame]

Have you seen this ad on TV ,it has CC

No, thanks to September 1783 treaty in France, US is stuck with that treaty where China never involved. That is why China took that advantage. 230 years ago, Uncle Sam never thought of doing business with China. They focus on trading with Europe to begin with.

I know. Thanks to all the traitors in our government who sold us out to China. So much for 'land of the free'. :(

No, thanks to September 1783 treaty in France, US is stuck with that treaty where China never involved. That is why China took that advantage. 230 years ago, Uncle Sam never thought of doing business with China. They focus on trading with Europe to begin with.

Hmmm...never knew about this treaty. Thanks for the new info. I like learning new things...especially important things.:ty: Either way, it screwed the people of this country. :(

America wants trade independence from British, meaning that there won't be taxes, tariff when America want to trade with any countries without having to pay tariff to British government. In exchange for that request for free trade, America have to apply with other countries as well. Because China was never involved with this treaty, so China is free to do whatever they want. China has advantage against America. British government never wanted to separate from USA, simply because USA was their cash cow. There is more than just trade however free trade was one of main reason. France was the mediator for this treaty.

Hmmm...never knew about this treaty. Thanks for the new info. I like learning new things...especially important things.:ty: Either way, it screwed the people of this country. :(

America wants trade independence from British, meaning that there won't be taxes, tariff when America want to trade with any countries without having to pay tariff to British government. In exchange for that request for free trade, America have to apply with other countries as well. Because China was never involved with this treaty, so China is free to do whatever they want. China has advantage against America. British government never wanted to separate from USA, simply because USA was their cash cow. There is more than just trade however free trade was one of main reason. France was the mediator for this treaty.

I don't think Treaty of Paris 1783 is about free trade, but it is more about US as independence country - broke away from UK.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Paris_(1783)

Check 10 articles in Treaty of Paris 1783 and they didn't address about free trade.
http://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/paris.asp

Now, only Article 1 is in effect today.

For free trade agreement - see below.
United States free trade agreements - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Treaty of Paris (1783) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read again, really basically it is about money. You see, Canada still pay taxes to British because Canada never become independent from Britain, hence why there is Queen Elizabeth on Canadian dollars. There is more to do research, and deep understand whats really behind the treaty. If Canada want trade their goods with any countries, they pay taxes to British government while we the United States don't.

China never had any treaty with USA, and of course United States had accused China for unfair business practices, called United Nations to investigate them, United Nation find China did nothing wrong.

China is really laughing at us.

If you look in paragraph in the link that I just supplied

Historians have often commented that the treaty was very generous to the United States in terms of greatly enlarged boundaries, which came at the expense of the Indian allies of the British. The point was the United States would be a major trading partner. As the French minister Vergennes later put it, "The English buy peace rather than they make it."[7]

"Major trading partner"? Does it not about money, eh?

Treaty of Paris (1783) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read again, really basically it is about money. You see, Canada still pay taxes to British because Canada never become independent from Britain, hence why there is Queen Elizabeth on Canadian dollars. There is more to do research, and deep understand whats really behind the treaty. If Canada want trade their goods with any countries, they pay taxes to British government while we the United States don't.

China never had any treaty with USA, and of course United States had accused China for unfair business practices, called United Nations to investigate them, United Nation find China did nothing wrong.

China is really laughing at us.

If you look in paragraph in the link that I just supplied

Historians have often commented that the treaty was very generous to the United States in terms of greatly enlarged boundaries, which came at the expense of the Indian allies of the British. The point was the United States would be a major trading partner. As the French minister Vergennes later put it, "The English buy peace rather than they make it."[7]

"Major trading partner"? Does it not about money, eh?

Canada is commonwealth of UK - not completely independence as US did, that why.

I believe that China covered up the investigation and I don't trust United Nation's handle with those situation.

Last paragraph, it was only true if you were in 18th Century but not much anymore, but only Article 1 is in effect. US and UK/EU have separate agreement on free trade.

CNN doesn't make mention of China at all (regarding shutdown). :hmm:

No surprise CNN doesn't say anything about the China connection....they are owned by those in power. Can't have the have-nots realizing that the haves sold us all out to China...and other countries. :mad:

Yep. Really. Fact is most people are too busy just trying to survive and feed their families and keep a roof over their heads to care about such things. That's the way those in power want to keep it too...keep the masses too bogged down to worry about what the uber-rich and powerful are doing.:(

From WDYS's link, one comment under the video:

Actually, the Chinese are running larger deficits than the US {as a percentage of GDP}. Which will collapse first is the real question.

If that's true, how can China own us?

From WDYS's link, one comment under the video:

If that's true, how can China own us?

cuz we owe them. looks like they lent us so much money that its deficit is so high :dunno:

Yep. Really. Fact is most people are too busy just trying to survive and feed their families and keep a roof over their heads to care about such things. That's the way those in power want to keep it too...keep the masses too bogged down to worry about what the uber-rich and powerful are doing.:(
If mass media such as CNN takes bribes from them, then I can believe it.

cuz we owe them. looks like they lent us so much money that its deficit is so high :dunno:

It was a very smart move for China but a real stupid move for USA! Or maybe the whole was planned to made our country fail to make room for the New World Order.

Back