This is scary and strange :-)

move this threat to news selection.

Wow, how can lady not know she is pregant??

:goosebumps: wow, She cannot anything feel thing inside but make sense she supect something wrong what she did knew but not knowing about preggy.

wow.. it's miracle.. :)

Yes it is strange but true, she is not only one, I have heard some ladies given birth not realised she is pregnant - no bump! One of my large friend complain of tummy bug, and went to hospital, she was nearly fainted when Dr examined her and said she's on labour!!!!! Mystery eh?

this is something like from the movie "alien" or something lol

RedRum said:
Yes it is strange but true, she is not only one, I have heard some ladies given birth not realised she is pregnant - no bump! One of my large friend complain of tummy bug, and went to hospital, she was nearly fainted when Dr examined her and said she's on labour!!!!! Mystery eh?

How could she know when her period has been miss for nine months? Impossible ??

I second that Sabrina....

I've heard stories about women not known they were pregnant ...I find it hard to believe because , How can you go on for full term of 9 months and not knowing you haven't started your period.... :ugh:

That is soo messed up... Unbelieveable....:ugh:

:eek: saw that from my e-mail one day.. i read the article i can't believe if its true cuz.. never know that woman never want a baby and is tring to kill him by putting in toilet.. :-X

:shock: OMG!!! i cant believe that.. BUT why dr should check the blood test abt if she is preg or not... not make sense! but i hope that baby will be okay.. GEEZ!!

:shock: i agree, how can u not know after missing period for 9 months.. geez, duh?

:eek2: Hmmm...this sure is weird and wacky...kinda out of this world especially from a woman's view...It brings me back many years ago a :shock: shocking experience for myself with whom I was with at the time...(a couple decades ago)...the woman I was with did show a little roundness upon her belly...not enough to show that it indicated pregnancy...how I had perceived this-- assuming she was just gaining a little weight...and even at one time...someone we knew was congratulating on the pregnancy...and both of us would adamantly shake our heads saying 'Noooo'....

Well...to make this short and brief...I had come home one night seeing her own parents with her and also seeing her in extreme pain...at that point, they were telling me she was just having real bad cramps...after driving all of them down to the hospital...sitting in the lobby area with her dad...then her mom comes out telling me that she was going into labor...IMAGINE the shock of my life with this news!! :jaw: Never once did I thought she was even pregnant at all...that was the farthest thing from my mind and hearing this bit of news blew me away!! You all may wonder how I could be soo blind or foolish to NOT see that she was carrying a child...turns out that she did give birth one month early and a daughter was born one half hour after the moment I heard she was pregnant (and the labor itself took 30 mins and weighed 5 lbs)....I never knew she was and she never said anything....

Now seeing a new and interesting view of this, knowing that women would KNOW there is something wrong when not having their periods regularly(especially for several months at a time!)...not knowing if she had known all this time or kept it in secret....really makes me wonder even more! Although there are a few other details with this that I rather not bring up. Now older and wiser, yet still learning daily... :lol: and I cannot believe that this woman in this thread could go so long and not know anything.... :roll:

Roth, who was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis 16 years ago, uses a wheelchair and is mostly numb from the waist down. In the weeks following the diagnosis, she continued to feel like something wasn't right, Cincinnati TV station WLWT reported.

Note the bold words -- she is mostly numb from the waist down, so therefore, she was unable to detect the body changes and some pregnant women continue to have menses throughout pregnancy.

Sabrina said:
How could she know when her period has been miss for nine months? Impossible ??

Her period is unregular - 2 to 6 months no period - same with my sister-in-law, and she has had 4 kids with unregular periods, except her bumps do surely show each time!!

My mom had her period for 6 months while pregnant with me. She found out she was pregnant with me pretty late because of her periods. I'm not surprised if it happened to other people.

Back