Votes: 1 5.9%
  • AOL 7.0

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • AOL 8.0

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally posted by ckfarbes
Lasza :laugh2:, fantasy?? why can't you accpet my joke? :naughty: would u relax??:cool: don't trip on me SMILE! i am not tryin to fight here with you..

*scoff* really ur joke seem not make any sense, anyway. u need watch saturday night live show often!

Originally posted by Lasza
*scoff* really ur joke seem not make any sense, anyway. u need watch saturday night live show often!
Lasza, if my joke is not make sense to you. mmm, because you though that i was serious what i say " stop fastany". just teased you.. i don't want you take serious... smile.

Anyway, Silent Gold, Yes i am on DSL right now, not aol dsl.. get it? I think Cabe high speed internet is best than dsl.. but i using dsl than nothing.. else?

I don't understand why AOL need more money when they charge more than MSN. Look at it, AOL have millions customer than MSN or anyother ISP. Heck, AOL running it own media show, they should make enough money. But alone, for AOL, they don't make much profit until they finally fight with MS to be agree pay for $100+ millions plus 7 years free license on MSIE. :fu2:

Originally posted by illustrator
I don't understand why AOL need more money when they charge more than MSN. Look at it, AOL have millions customer than MSN or anyother ISP. Heck, AOL running it own media show, they should make enough money. But alone, for AOL, they don't make much profit until they finally fight with MS to be agree pay for $100+ millions plus 7 years free license on MSIE. :fu2:

They already are in debt. They owe millions of dollars. They're trying to make it up all with those customers. That is why they are grabbing all the cash they can get with all those junk spams and ads everywhere.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Well, DSL and Cable varies.

Sometimes DSL is better than Cable. Sometimes Cable is better than DSL. http://www.dslreports.com will tell you their providers' average speeds. :p
SilenceGold, DSL is okay, because it always disconnect then connect by itself..i was like , what [no audio] going with dsl? I did check this site.. i hope this site will help me possbile..many thank you for infomation.. i will post you later.. peace

I already tried Beta 9.0... It's neato looking and improved.. It included video too. Can't wait to test it w/ someone else who has 9.0 :D

Originally posted by ckfarbes
SilenceGold, DSL is okay, because it always disconnect then connect by itself..i was like , what [no audio] going with dsl? I did check this site.. i hope this site will help me possbile..many thank you for infomation.. i will post you later.. peace

I never had problem with SBC DSL, it's excellent service. It running up to 100MB at 1 MB per second. :)

Originally posted by illustrator
I never had problem with SBC DSL, it's excellent service. It running up to 100MB at 1 MB per second. :)
geez you are so lucky, I am now envy of you! :laugh2: i am still figure out how to stop disconnect on and off itself.. i don't understand why but someday i will!

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Well, DSL and Cable varies.

Sometimes DSL is better than Cable. Sometimes Cable is better than DSL. http://www.dslreports.com will tell you their providers' average speeds. :p
DSL depends on the distance, and Cable depends on how many people uses it.

I believe that someday that AOL will be out of business and toss the million member out to no where.

I was :mad2: at A O L is alway plms much and booted much.. I will quit aol anytime and I am tired of plms Grrrrrrr next week, i will take my PC drop of service fix something wrong... aol is sucks !!

:crazy: is aol

~hug~

Originally posted by ideafspy
I believe that someday that AOL will be out of business and toss the million member out to no where.

You could be right..and several of other ISPs would run specials..

"50% off for ex-aolers!"

Originally posted by deafclimber
AOL really sucks... AOL was the pain in the a$$ when i wrote the web program. neverless to say, AOL is OKAY for those illiterate internet surfers.

AOL controls ppl :(

[edit: me <-- bad speller]

Yes! That is correct, Deafclimber...AOL'ers are made for "A"sshole "O"n "L"ine... :laugh2:

Originally posted by ideafspy

Some lame business will buy America Online anytime.
Change name to World Online WOL!. But agian will be out of business anyway. Star Trek or UFO will come to buy that lame ISP.
Change name to Universal Online UOL!!!

i don't have any problem with aol dsl that what i am using right now at home ... even don't get any disconnect and reconnect at all since i had this dsl since last dec. what's so wonderful service round here buuuuuuutttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt I am waiting for that damn cable internet to be aviable round my home area which i have been wait for it to be arrive for damn fk 4 years !!!! damn it !! and now all sudden att cable sold to comcast what so suckkkksss and start over and go back on the long list to have it arrive arrggghhhhhhhh otherwise i am ok with aol dsl for now ... it is much better than msn dsl !!! hate msn dsl !!!! too much pain in ass and problem too much !! but aol dsl doesn't cause any problem yet which is good news for now lol

Originally posted by Nuty
Yes! That is correct, Deafclimber...AOL'ers are made for "A"sshole "O"n "L"ine... :laugh2:
Nuty, AOL'ers are "A"ssociote-Hackers "O"n "L"ine

Originally posted by knightwolf68
i don't have any problem with aol dsl that what i am using right now at home ... even don't get any disconnect and reconnect at all since i had this dsl since last dec. what's so wonderful service round here buuuuuuutttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt I am waiting for that damn cable internet to be aviable round my home area which i have been wait for it to be arrive for damn fk 4 years !!!! damn it !! and now all sudden att cable sold to comcast what so suckkkksss and start over and go back on the long list to have it arrive arrggghhhhhhhh otherwise i am ok with aol dsl for now ... it is much better than msn dsl !!! hate msn dsl !!!! too much pain in ass and problem too much !! but aol dsl doesn't cause any problem yet which is good news for now lol
Your right!! second that, i used aol dsl before..

I was going through my computer and I found AOL Communicator. I always like an expreiment with this beta. it was so breeze cool! I had decided to share it. Some of you may have read about it: it was released to AOL users only, but I was able to get it from AOL's FTP dump. It's a beta mail/IM program that I found very interesting. It's basically a mail program that you can configure, just like Outlook, and it comes along with ACIM. What
suprised me was its sleek new design. Like I said, it is difficult to find, but here it is: Download AOL Communicator Beta ..

MOD note: too wide, next time, use up to 600 px width.

Here are some screenshots:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back