• AOL 6.0

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • AOL 7.0

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • AOL 8.0

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oh shit. the 9.0 look alike to 8.0. AOL MUST DIE!

AOHELL :rifle:

Originally posted by illustrator
Whether AOL 9.0 come up. Then AOL staff start work on AOL X (10.0).
Yeeper, ur right and bet that they work on AOL 10v follwing up Beta 9.0 came out..

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Yea, AOL ads. :P

I know you don't get AOL ads..but I bet your cable's email address gets those junks.

If you don't have cable email addresses, you're wise. :P

fuck that, I would rather to own a pop3 server.

Originally posted by prostock19
AOL MUST DIE!!!!!
AOL WILL NEVER DIE.. UNLESS YOU PUT THE TIME BOMB IN AOL BUILDING AND SOMEWHERE IN USA. AOL WILL NO MORE SELLING IT TO WORLD INCLUDED USA. :thumb: IF YOU CAN..

Originally posted by ckfarbes
AOL WILL NEVER DIE.. UNLESS YOU PUT THE TIME BOMB IN AOL BUILDING AND SOMEWHERE IN USA. AOL WILL NO MORE SELLING IT TO WORLD INCLUDED USA. :thumb: IF YOU CAN..

AOL will die if they don't figure out how to "trap" their customers to stay with them longer.

Actually, AOL is based on dialup customers. What are the chances that other broadband connections would lure those dialup customers?

Why do you think that Ted Turner regrets merging Time Warner with AOL.

AOL will die if they don't figure out how to "trap" their customers to stay with them longer.

Actually, AOL is based on dialup customers. What are the chances that other broadband connections would lure those dialup customers?

Why do you think that Ted Turner regrets merging Time Warner with AOL.
I dunno why ted turner wanted to merging T.W and AOL in one system .. I dunno.. becasue i never read aol's news or etc.. i don't care their about business. i expect that aol provide me a damn good service and browers though!

I dunno why ted turner wanted to merging T.W and AOL in one system .. I dunno.. becasue i never read aol's news or etc.. i don't care their about business. i expect that aol provide me a damn good service and browers though!

No...I don't think you should expect them to do that...

I said, regret, as "Ted turner, owner of TW, wishes that he did not merge with AOL."

AOL really sucks... AOL was the pain in the a$$ when i wrote the web program. neverless to say, AOL is OKAY for those illiterate internet surfers.

AOL controls ppl :(

[edit: me <-- bad speller]

Last edited:
No...I don't think you should expect them to do that...

I said, regret, as "Ted turner, owner of TW, wishes that he did not merge with AOL."
Hey, SilentGold... i want to infom you, guess what?? i don't know some unauthorized user somehow gained access to my acct and used mine screen name to send out a bunch of emails and they(aol) blocked my acct to let me know that there was some unusual activity happening on my acct. HONESTLY, i did not passed my account nor informations out to this unauthorized user or others. i don't know how soneone accessed my account and used on my account.. i wish to know who is person.. I suddenly called AOL DEPT for cancel my aol account. so my aol account been cancelled and dis service ALREADY!! because i feel not safe for me to stay on aol account in future... i need to protect my account and infomations in present and future... THIS IS NOT JOKE, I MEANT BUSINESS!!!:ugh:

I am aol dsl.. it is so cool speed!! :cool:

Cool speed???? Heck NO!!!! I tested only about 490 Kpbs. that's ripped off!!!!
Unlimited Servic $23.90
AOL DSL 31.05
_______
total 54.95 for just less than 500 kpbs. :barf:

Originally posted by Lasza
Cool speed???? Heck NO!!!! I tested only about 490 Kpbs. that's ripped off!!!!
Unlimited Servic $23.90
AOL DSL 31.05
_______
total 54.95 for just less than 500 kpbs. :barf:
Lasza, stop your fantasy tales.. REALITY, Yes it is fastest than bullet's speed.. i was like whoa.. I guess my PC is TOP SPECIAL SYSTEM on the mountian peak. :p.. anyway Guess whgat? I am membership of aol no longer, because someone who gained to access my aol account and sn this who was aol hacker. :ugh:

Lasza, stop your fantasy tales.. REALITY, Yes it is fastest than bullet's speed.. i was like whoa.. I guess my PC is TOP SPECIAL SYSTEM on the mountian peak. :p.. anyway Guess whgat? I am membership of aol no longer, because someone who gained to access my aol account and sn this who was aol hacker. :ugh:

Fantasy???? that's obivously u dont use special website for test on ur DSL or Cable Modem. I am not telling you how?? cuz u are the one who not believe the fact about AOL DSL. ur loss!!!!

Ohh u are no longer to use AOL then why u make posts here from begin till now. That's ur problem for being hacked cuz u worship on AOL too much!!!!

Originally posted by Lasza
Fantasy???? that's obivously u dont use special website for test on ur DSL or Cable Modem. I am not telling you how?? cuz u are the one who not believe the fact about AOL DSL. ur loss!!!!

Ohh u are no longer to use AOL then why u make posts here from begin till now. That's ur problem for being hacked cuz u worship on AOL too much!!!!
Lasza :laugh2:, fantasy?? why can't you accpet my joke? :naughty: would u relax??:cool: don't trip on me SMILE! i am not tryin to fight here with you.. i tell you the whole truth, Yep, i was used to:bowdown: the idolize AOL.. but not now! :ugh: why my aol account was close after i post about this AOL? Yes recent last week, i never pass my personal a ot z's infomation nor password to others whom i never trust for 6years. i just trust me only! anyway, somehow the aol hacker gained to access on my aol acct and sn once.. i suddenly turned off about this happen to me i wish who is this person. but good thing that i gonna closed my aol account.. So i was ex cable internet speed.. cabe is best and cool than dsl. i might go back to cable high speed after my aol account is closed. this inconvenience....Sorry...

Back