• Poll closed .

XBGMER

Reaction score
Have you see this new before or recent? :naughty:

Attachments

• this is new aol 9.0 500x 600.jpg
    this is new aol 9.0 500x 600.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 273
Hrm...wonder how AOL is going to make their revenues go up with this new 9.0 version.

/me sniffs more ads.

i dont use aol much anymore. i have aol 8.0 i have cable modem but if i'm not at home, i use aol at my friends or aunts who dont have dsl or cable modem

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Hrm...wonder how AOL is going to make their revenues go up with this new 9.0 version.

/me sniffs more ads.
by charging stupid members who would pay 29.95/month ;) and you could get a DSL/cable for that price instead of DUN heh

Originally posted by MikeLinux
by charging stupid members who would pay 29.95/month ;) and you could get a DSL/cable for that price instead of DUN heh

Yea, they don't want YOU to leave them for a better connectivity. Their mistake was when they said it wasn't worth it trying to provide dsl/cable connection. They partnered up with other companies for adversiting rights, instead. Bad move..which is why they have a lot of losses.

Yea, they don't want YOU to leave them for a better connectivity. Their mistake was when they said it wasn't worth it trying to provide dsl/cable connection. They partnered up with other companies for adversiting rights, instead. Bad move..which is why they have a lot of losses.
yep

Originally posted by DoVip
I don't like an AOL is suck!
Aww Man, it is your problem.. for me Nah! I like AOL for fun!! that is all :P

/me sniffs more ads.
SilenceGold, Yes, it is actual beta of version 9.0.. feel better now!!:shock:

Hey Mike, yes that what i heard about 23.90 to something up. i can't remebered where i read article on the internet few weeks ago.. :ugh:

ok...
AOL 23.90
Earthlink 21.95
Juno 9.95
IVWNet 8.95

If I wanted a dial up I would have gone for IVWNet!!!! heh

ok...
AOL 23.90
Earthlink 21.95
Juno 9.95
IVWNet 8.95

If I wanted a dial up I would have gone for IVWNet!!!! heh

dude, I would have went for my free one....my dialup into my server at a oc12. Yes, it's housed with a local phone number. :P

dude, I would have went for my free one....my dialup into my server at a oc12. Yes, it's housed with a local phone number. :P
your server is co located eh ?

your server is co located eh ?

It's not just one. One is in Malvern which is where I live. Other one is at Ohio at foonet. The Planet in Dallas might the next one.

I need more $$ for a full rack colocation. :D

Originally posted by Justin Sane
I am on aol's cable modem. Really, its from Time Warner.

Yea, AOL ads. :P

I know you don't get AOL ads..but I bet your cable's email address gets those junks.

If you don't have cable email addresses, you're wise. :P

Originally posted by illustrator
Whether AOL 9.0 come up. Then AOL staff start work on AOL X (10.0).

Nah, they just monitor the outcome of the 9.0 then decide what is next for 10.0.

8.0 came out like 3 months ago. Yea, you might be right though.

Back