They found Nemo!

timiceca

Reaction score
Just wanted you to know some good news, we found Nemo!

Attachments

• THEY FOUND NEMO.jpg
    THEY FOUND NEMO.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 97
oh no... what am i gonna tell my son? seesh.. umm... *hides this thread* " nemo still alive somewhere.. dunno where.. still can't find nemo..:)"

pbpara said:
Dude...that took some work. Sushi is such a gross thought...blah.
Found Nemo? The movie showed that they found Nemo... I seen this photo before :).. I agree with you, Sushi is nasty.

Know how sometimes, they show the end slip-up cuts at the end of the movies? Well, if they showed this at the end... for sure, all the kids would go screaming to their mommies! Heh!

Run screaming? Some of them might have been traumatized for life! LOL

The Fox and the Hound made me cry when I was little. Why are Disney movies usually so sad anyway?

pbpara said:
Run screaming? Some of them might have been traumatized for life! LOL

The Fox and the Hound made me cry when I was little. Why are Disney movies usually so sad anyway?
Beats me... it was only a cartoon when I watched them. I don't think I ever cried at the end of any movie.

pbpara said:
Maybe it was just the fact that I really liked the dog. I don't know.
Hmm... what ever did happen to the dog? I forgot... :dunno:

I think he got given away or something...I don't really remember either, only that it upset me severely. LOL

I do recall watching 'The Fox and the Hound' -- a very touching story and movie as well. ;)

As for someone finding Nemo in a sushi plate...ooer! ;) I'd be there in a flash as I LOVE sushi....yum!! :thumb:

NEW REPORT!! Nemo was finaly found!

NEW REPORT!! Nemo was finaly found!

nemo.jpg

Poor Nemo... I'm gonna hafta sacrafice eating sushi... not!

Back