The Tribute Month for TOF

I remember TongueonFire. She was a real spitfire in the chatroom and seemingly larger than life, and I regret not having met her in person. I am sure she is keeping the angels rather occupied.
Lucky angels.
Rest in peace, Amanda.

Calvin, Thank You for starting this thread. It amazes me how quickly time passes. Its been 3 years but seems like only yesterday she was with us.

Holy crap--you've been unbanned? :shock: :lol: Welcome back. :wave:

I regret never mailing the condolence card that my wife and I got for her parents. We put it off too long and eventually it just slipped our minds. I hope I never let that happen again.

Remembered and missed.

Thanks, Calvin, for creating this thread.

Oh yea! When I joined....I don't know her very well but what I can see she was nice person and shared all the yummy recipes! I gotta to dig them out on AD and print them! :giggle:

3 years had passed went by so quickly! Oh my! RIP TOF! You'll always missed no matter what!

Calvin, Thank You for starting this thread. It amazes me how quickly time passes. Its been 3 years but seems like only yesterday she was with us.

Remembered and missed.

Thanks, Calvin, for creating this thread.

You're welcome and she is never forgotten so we want to remember her every november so that way she is still in our thoughts :)

wait a min, it looks familiar name to me. Has she is in DeafChat before?

Wow, I didn't realize how times goes fast! Yes, I missed her posts for many recipes here. We as ADers won't forgot about TOF. :sadwave:

wait a min, it looks familiar name to me. Has she is in DeafChat before?

Yeah, I think one of her other screen name was FuzzyBerry too.

She had a lot of various screen names over the years but most of us remember her as "TongueOnFire".

Oh gosh, I remmy TOF in Deafchat. She is a funny girl and friendly too. Sadly her life cut short by illness. RIP TOF....

RIP TOF.. Sorry that I didn't get to know of you.

Yes I remembered and missed her... I didn´t forget her posts.... She loves to post a lot of cookery recipes... and have good sense of humor... :(

:ty: for create a thread, Calvin... I wasn´t realized that it´s 3 years already...:shock:

I could never have enough of TOF, I remember jokes with her, good conversations with her, etc. She is greatly missed as well. :(

To let ADers know that today is her 3rd anniversary of her passing. To honor her, I am having a moment of silence to send prayers and keep her in thoughts throughout the day. You all can do same if you want to :)

Rest in Peace Amanda :)

Bless her soul, i remember TOF, Tongue-on-fire the wisecracks she made was delireously infectiously funny. She was one of the most hardcase chatter I have ever met, believe me she was one of the kind. It's really sad that she lost the battle to the dreadful Lupus a disease which is not well known but not rare either while fatality from it is not common. Amanda was gifted in talking, she can communicate to people like I havnt got a clue where's the hell did she learned this, amazing personality. So from this, I'm not surprised even after 3 years, her warmth has still over our hearts and we're reminsicanting her contribution to the fun in the old Deafchat, she deserved this recognition. Godspeed.

i did had moment of silence and to pray and keep good memories of Amanda

RIP Amanda and i miss you..

I dont know her but i do remeber of her passing
three years ago.
I was saddened about it and im sure she is at
peace now.
RIP, TOF.

Back