The Tea Party are RACIST!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are trying too hard, Reba.:laugh2: What do you think "Tea activist" refers to?
Who said she was a Tea activist? It isn't in the article. Who defined "activist" for the headline? Someone from Huffington? What is a Tea activist to them? A member? A leader? Someone who said, "Hey, that Tea Party is neat?"

How unprofessional and ridiculous.

Who said she was a Tea activist? It isn't in the article. Who defined "activist" for the headline? Someone from Huffington? What is a Tea activist to them? A member? A leader? Someone who said, "Hey, that Tea Party is neat?"

How unprofessional and ridiculous.

:laugh2:

No, in other words, you are simply ignoring all that has been in the news in order to defend the position of this organization.
That's weird because every time you say there is so much in the news to support your statement, you're unable to find any of it. :hmm:

That's weird because every time you say there is so much in the news to support your statement, you're unable to find any of it. :hmm:

Difference between unable and unwilling.:cool2: Why take time to point you in the direction of that which you will ignore?

At least you found something.

I would still like to know who labeled her a tea party activist, what that means, what authority it conveys, and how that relates to the email that she sent. Is she a self-described Tea Party activist, or does hold a position within the organization? Did the Tea Party send her the email first?

There are still a lot of unanswered questions.

Difference between unable and unwilling.:cool2: Why take time to point you in the direction of that which you will ignore?
You're right, there is a difference. You are unable to come up with proof, so you accuse others of ignoring your non-existent proof.

Why so serious about Tea Party? They are just really nothing and they are political grassroots that support conservative on fiscal policy, just pretty much like liberal grassroots support liberal on fiscal policy.

You're right, there is a difference. You are unable to come up with proof, so you accuse others of ignoring your non-existent proof.

Nope, simply unwilling. See no need to waste my time. **smile**

I've been trying to find some information on her... so far, nothing. Anyone?

Why so serious about Tea Party? They are just really nothing and they are political grassroots that support conservative on fiscal policy, just pretty much like liberal grassroots support liberal on fiscal policy.

I'm not serious about them at all.:lol: I haven't seen anything from anyone who claims affiliation with them that needs serious consideration.

They aren't even a full-fledged political party with a slate of candidates. They are an expression of Americans' frustration with the political status quo.

Just for the record, I'm not a member of the Tea Party but I don't like to see it taking heat for things it doesn't do. It does enough without having to be blamed for things it doesn't do.

I'm not serious about them at all.:lol: I haven't seen anything from anyone who claims affiliation with them that needs serious consideration.

My post is just refer to Reba, not you. :lol:

Marilyn Davenport is just self-identified as tea party activist and that why media just say Tea Party so they love to mess with word.

They aren't even a full-fledged political party with a slate of candidates. They are an expression of Americans' frustration with the political status quo.

Just for the record, I'm not a member of the Tea Party but I don't like to see it taking heat for things it doesn't do. It does enough without having to be blamed for things it doesn't do.

Yup, it is just media that label Tea Party in this article and really nothing is new to me.

I've been trying to find some information on her... so far, nothing. Anyone?
I've been looking, too. Outside of the email story, I can't find anything. If she is involved with the Tea Party, she must be a small fry in the organization.

Honestly, I'm surprised the GOP isn't taking more heat for her affiliation with them. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back