The PS3 Forum: Updates and News

Holographic Disc replace Blu-Ray NAH! This is waste of time and cost cause Sony lose a lot of money.

Blu-ray isn't owned by Sony but just owned by Blu-ray Disc Association.

I cant download the 2.70 off the playstation website, they only have the 2.60

Weird! I think that different version is between American and Australian.

No, the version is the same, I tried to download it via the internet cable connected to my PS3, but my internet is very stubborn, won't download.. I let it for a couple of hours, it reached 39% but the internet crashed and I had to restart. Dammit! :mad2:

No, the version is the same, I tried to download it via the internet cable connected to my PS3, but my internet is very stubborn, won't download.. I let it for a couple of hours, it reached 39% but the internet crashed and I had to restart. Dammit! :mad2:

OIC. DSL is awful. Cable modem is better than DSL. :lol:

OIC. DSL is awful. Cable modem is better than DSL. :lol:

What has something with DSL and cable.

It wasn't from DSL or cable but it could be from ISP or server issue on PSN (in Australia).

Just better way to contact Sony if issue is continue then contact ISP is last option.

It doesn't make cable so better and there's no point.

What has something with DSL and cable.

It wasn't from DSL or cable but it could be from ISP or server issue on PSN (in Australia).

Just better way to contact Sony if issue is continue then contact ISP is last option.

It doesn't make cable so better and there's no point.

I should have, so I can use the VRS, but the time yesterday was end at 6pm but today was hopeless.

This better be damn true.

fuck-you-america.jpg

to Microsoft.

lol, I am already on a 1 year subscribe and yes I am excited and can't wait to get my hands on it for info.

I can't wait get my hands on that magazine soon. I've looking for it everywhere Barnes & Noble and they are not on shelves yet so should be on shelves soon.

Back