The PS3 Forum: Updates and News

Latest specification hardwares for Playstation 4 in 2011.

PlayStation 4 Secrets

While it is highly possible that PS4 will play the PS3 games, with the ablity to play blu-ray movies and such...but I dont think it may have the chance to play PSone/PS2 games anymore on the PS4...obviously due to the cost of manufacturing. But let's see.

PS4 sounds like another revloution of videogaming, and I sure as hell am looking forward to the future of the Playstation universe. :)

As for the PSP2, it may definetly be possible that we might play some PS2 games in the future.

There are some things that I dont like about the PS4...saying that it may still support HDTVs, but will actually support Quad Full High Definition (aka SUPER HDTVs) in 1440p, 2160i, and 2160p. I dont think I would really be able to afford a new type of an HDTV in a long time since my current HDTV works just fine and I bought it 4 years ago. Another thing is that the PS4 dont really seem to support componment...only HDMI. That's not good for me because my HDTV do NOT have an HDMI. only componment, composites, VGA, and DVI. I can only hope I can still allow componment on PS4.

The PS4 definetly sounds MUCH more powerful than I thought...in my opinon it seems abit too early trying to get the PS4 into more powerful HDTVs that support into resloutions more than 1080p...ugh.

The future looks cool, but seems pretty much more expensive.

Hell, I have just read through the details of PS4, it will be out in 2012!? Damn, 4 years to go! The gaming is more likey 3D, nice. But risk of shock? Golly.

SUPER HDTVs are 1440p, 2160i, and 2160p. very expensive price!

SUPER HDTVs are 1440p, 2160i, and 2160p. very expensive price!

Yep I would proably not be able to buy a newer TV for the next generation. :roll: seems too early to step into that "next new gaming experience" for the PS4...if PS4 is really doing that, then I wouldnt be surprised if the next Xbox console follows that as well. *muttering*

QuaHDTVs may not actually be around until 2015 or later.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2160p

we will be still alive by the time the high technology comes out!

While it is highly possible that PS4 will play the PS3 games, with the ablity to play blu-ray movies and such...but I dont think it may have the chance to play PSone/PS2 games anymore on the PS4...obviously due to the cost of manufacturing. But let's see.

PS4 sounds like another revloution of videogaming, and I sure as hell am looking forward to the future of the Playstation universe. :)

As for the PSP2, it may definetly be possible that we might play some PS2 games in the future.

There are some things that I dont like about the PS4...saying that it may still support HDTVs, but will actually support Quad Full High Definition (aka SUPER HDTVs) in 1440p, 2160i, and 2160p. I dont think I would really be able to afford a new type of an HDTV in a long time since my current HDTV works just fine and I bought it 4 years ago. Another thing is that the PS4 dont really seem to support componment...only HDMI. That's not good for me because my HDTV do NOT have an HDMI. only componment, composites, VGA, and DVI. I can only hope I can still allow componment on PS4.

The PS4 definetly sounds MUCH more powerful than I thought...in my opinon it seems abit too early trying to get the PS4 into more powerful HDTVs that support into resloutions more than 1080p...ugh.

The future looks cool, but seems pretty much more expensive.

If PS4 use PowerPC (CPU type) then would be fully BC with PS3 games and current PS3 use PowerPC.

It's just like Wii is fully BC with Gamecube games due PowerPC.

Yep I would proably not be able to buy a newer TV for the next generation. :roll: seems too early to step into that "next new gaming experience" for the PS4...if PS4 is really doing that, then I wouldnt be surprised if the next Xbox console follows that as well. *muttering*

QuaHDTVs may not actually be around until 2015 or later.

Quad Full High Definition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ooh man, 40' 1080p is good enough for me and I am not going buy 2160p in future.

I purchased Killzone 2 and CoD4! :D

Do you like to play CoD4? it's one of best game I've ever play. Now I play CoD4 less because I already top 10 prestige but not reach 55 level yet. I am looking forward to get CoD6 in Nov to Jan 2010.

Do you like to play CoD4? it's one of best game I've ever play. Now I play CoD4 less because I already top 10 prestige but not reach 55 level yet. I am looking forward to get CoD6 in Nov to Jan 2010.

Both games I purchased last week rocks my socks! I was gaming ALL weekend! :shock:

Psp

This is very interesting, I didn't know bananas or lemons can charge your psp (if you have psp).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CljRc4bN8Ts]YouTube - How To Charge a psp using a banana(It Works)[/ame]

Absoleutely full of bullshit, banana doesn't have any electricity.

Back