The PS3 Forum: Updates and News

lol that picture is very true.

*sigh* I have some very disappointing news for PS3 owners who love GTAIV.

Second GTAIV DLC details 'soon' - Rockstar - GameSpot News Blog - Gaming News and Videos

Even RockStar games stated the download content will only be exclusive to the 360...HAVE THEY FUCKIN LOST THEIR MINDS???

I guess they sure did when they are so blind by their greed of all the hard green cash that the stupid software fucking giant gave them.

This feels like a waste for PS3 owners. Thanks alot Rockstar you are the best! :roll:

Second GTAIV DLC details 'soon' - Rockstar - GameSpot News Blog - Gaming News and Videos

Even RockStar games stated the download content will only be exclusive to the 360...HAVE THEY FUCKIN LOST THEIR MINDS???

I guess they sure did when they are so blind by their greed of all the hard green cash that the stupid software fucking giant gave them.

This feels like a waste for PS3 owners. Thanks alot Rockstar you are the best! :roll:
:mad2:

:mad2: X2!

I don't care because I'm proud to be 360 owner.

I was joking, foxrac - I do totally respect you ;)

Oh okay, I have nothing to against on PS3 but I don't need it because one console is enough for me.

Yup, it does sucks when Rockstars made exclusive game or DLC but Rockstars has been done for many years, none of exclusive games are permanent.

Come on guys, leave him alone, he deserve some respect. If he's happy with his console, then let him be. We have another competitor in the console world.
OnLive: The Future of Video Games

That that makes it 4.

I've heard about that and I dont really feel the interest to this new console but of course let's see how well it really goes when it is released. For some reason it feels like the next Phantom which was an epic fail. But only abit more advanced in some ways.

Now I am upset, I was hopefully and exciting about Fallout 3 DLC for PS3 coming out this week but found out it will coming out end week of September. I addicted into this game but I can be patience.

Fallout 3 Downloadable Content on PSN - PlayStation.Blog

End of September? Dont that Fallout 3 GotY (PS3, Xbox 360, and PC) is supposed due in for October this year? This version included Fallout 3 and all five DLC contents. Bethesda Softworks screwed themselves up.
I have PC version from last year but I wait out for GotY, rather than shell out $60 for all DLC contents.

I've read that Bioshock 2 was delayed to 2010 I was really looking forward to it this fall. :(

You want to know what Modern Warfare 2 cases look like? Well here's youtube.com link I found... The night vision goggle :roll: look like they are from Toys R' US.

I pre ordered Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition, can't wait to get hands on!

http://loot-ninja.com/2009/07/15/preorder-modern-warfare-2-prestige-edition-now/

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMSS12iY1X0]YouTube - Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition Unboxing (Official)[/ame]

codmw2.prestige.edition.jpg

I am quite disappointed. No subititles in Playstation Store video. I wonder why no subtitles in playstation store? because of HDMI not support CC and subtitles?

Back