the offical GOOD NEWS thread

suicidegirl

Reaction score
share your good news with us, no matter how small or big it is... it can be as simple a getting a smile from a stranger or having a delicious dinner made for you by your partner. or something as big as getting a raise at work or quitting smoking.

I'll start- I'm pregnant. I'm due on march the first. it's a HUGE surprise, but I'm very excited. the father, on the other hand, has been pressuring me to get an abortion. while I'm pro-choice, I do not feel like abortion is the ideal choice this time around. but anyway, yes, I am very happy. scared, but happy.

what's YOUR good news?

Good luck with your pregnancy. My good news is ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont have one just yet but hopefully will come along soon. :D

That is definitely good news, suicidegirl.. Good luck on the pregnancy! :)

As for me.. no good news as of yet! I got bad news that my stepdad's sister's husband passed away.. At least he is not suffering anymore.. so thats good news.. but still sad.. :(

Good Luck Girl with the pregnancy and the baby you'll love it!

Good News: My Birthday is in 6 days and on my birthday i am flying down to San Antonio, Texas. And in 2 days is my huge birthday party it's like 70 some people comming

Lil_country_gal said:
...And in 2 days is my huge birthday party it's like 70 some people comming

What ya do? Win the birthday lottery?! :lol: :D

Good news is someone 'special' is coming back home-- :D

Am I >> :hyper: << or >> :naughty: << ??? Wellllll...the 'other' good news is that I may be both! :laugh2:

...and pssttt...congrats on your 'good news' of being 'mom'-- suicidegirl ;)

Roadrunner said:
What ya do? Win the birthday lottery?! :lol: :D

I'm confussed no i didn't win the Birthday Lottery i just have that many friends. It was gonna only be 60 and than i just kept handing the invites out

Lil_country_gal said:
I'm confussed no i didn't win the Birthday Lottery i just have that many friends. It was gonna only be 60 and than i just kept handing the invites out

*off-topic*

...pssttt, I was just kidding with you and that's great you'll have many showing up for your birthday celebration and hopes it all goes real well with lots of entertainment, fun, etc.,.... :)

That's great news!

Is the father also your boyfriend or husband?

Congraduation suicidegirl

I don't have any good news except my birthday is coming up this Saturday so its not big deal :)

BabyAngel said:
...I don't have any good news except my birthday is coming up this Saturday so its not big deal :)

What?! Not a big deal? Hey...pssttt AD'ers...we're gonna make sure it's a BIG deal! ;)

:giggle:

:hyper: Congrats on your good news about your pregnancy. Mine is going on holidays next Sunday for two weeks, yippeeee :hyper:

hey,,,Deehamilton,,,what kind of dog is that...He looks like a maltease....I have one...aren`t they so cute....

That's great news for you. Congraulations, Suicide girl!

Per your question, I don't have any good news at this time...

cant think of right now cuz of something happened today.. i will put here later..

Congrats, suicidegirl!

I have two good news are:

25 days left to go to my birthday!
Today is Sequoias and my 11 months anniversary to being together, one month to go to be ONE YEAR! ;)

Sweetheart said:
Congrats, suicidegirl!

I have two good news are:

25 days left to go to my birthday!
Today is Sequoias and my 11 months anniversary to being together, one month to go to be ONE YEAR! ;)

Awwie, congratulations!

Back