The Murder case of JonBenét Ramsey

Boult said:
are you saying they have the body? I thought no body found?

Yes, the father found his daughter's body in the basement after he called most of his family members to come over while the police were there, and the police did not check the entire house because they thought the daughter was kindnapped...

^Angel^ said:
Yes, the father found his daughter's body in the basement after he called most of his family members to come over while the police were there, and the police did not check the entire house because they thought the daughter was kindnapped...

Yep, The father found his daughter's body covered in a white blanket in the wine cellar in the basement.

Boult said:
are you saying they have the body? I thought no body found?

Yes, the father found her body some hrs after the killing. Her body was found in the basement.

Sumth'n fishy... out there...

Still investingtion.. have not made solved the case yet..

Wait and few months will come solved..

I believe possible father or... their son did murder their own blood sister or daughter..

But otherwise Mother ??? Pretty hard tell if she did to her..

Quite mixed up the solve case murder.. as condiser "cold murder"

Thanks Cheri and Angel for jogging my memory.. as well as OB too

if i recall right.. they didnt find her body 14 hours later??? is that right?? hmmm..

found info from other thread.. it said..

Patsy Ramsey said she found a ransom note on the back staircase of the family's home demanding $118,000 for the safe return of JonBenet. John Ramsey said he found his daughter's body in a basement room, wrapped in a white blanket eight hours later.

8 hours later?? so what does that say?? why didnt they look in basement? i wonder?? hmm.. weird dont you think?

I cannot remember how many hours before recovering the body of JonBenet.

But what caught my eyes about the note, There is something so odd about what was written on the note, the amount of money $118,000 was demanded. And, the father got a bonus check of $118,117.50. Doesn't anyone find that so odd?

Momoftwo said:
Pointless? No....because people want to undertand how it happened and people want to get their feedbacks.

People talked about OJ Simpson. I remembered that my mother, siblings and relatives gave their thoughts and debating. It's the same idea with this situation.

Indeed, it's a very sad situation.

I disagree with you. Why? Because, we're all dealing w/ opinions; not fact.

You can say "I believe Mommy killed her" based on how you percieved what you heard from the news, and I can say "I think an intruder killed her" based on something I heard in the news.

It's all opinions based on things different people have heard with very little fact behind it. The media on reports have the story. They only print what the yare allowed to. If they printed every little detail of the case, it would jeapardize the investigation.

Speaking of which, another reason we'll never really know the truth is, because, the scene was contaminated. Some nitwit police officer allowed people trample all through the crime scene contaminating it. So, anything the police did find or will find in the future can be called into question by any good defense attorney. So, back to my point...

We'll never know the truth.

As for OJ, that went to trial, and we still have people who differ on whether he killed her or not. So, that's another subject that's pointless to argue over.

Momoftwo said:
Yes, I agree with you completely. I made a mistake for saying the word cancer because it upsetted to few people. Yes, this thread caused getting out of hand.

I feel so terrible for saying "cancer from God". I feel like the devil made me to say it because the devil loves to see people to bash at me. I prayed to God for that. Stay away from the devils!

Agreed about this thread being locked. Forget it and move on.

Amen!:)

Warm Regards,
Momoftwo

You have your opinon on that. Nothing wrong with that. Its just that it's only opinion. We all have them, and we're not gonna solve the case by discussing this.

Cheri mentioned sweeping it under the rug...It's not me that wants to do that. I would love nothing better than to see someone brought to justice for the crime against that child. However, I just don't see how that's going to happen. You hadan incompetent police dept. A contaminated crime scene. You had a prosecuter who was overzealous, and only looked at the parents as the culprits. There's lots of reasons why this case probably will never be solved.

So, why should we get all upset about something that isn't ours to solve?

i feel odd about the case

the clues about the case
like the ransom money and dad check are almost the same
jonbenet found in the basement of parents home in white blanket

house full of people and few police i found this very odd my feelings that murder was STAGED to covered

my quess is that when i read somewhere that before jonbenet died she announced to her mother that she not wanted to be in pageants anymore because it was stressed her out that is my quess is with rage patsy hitted her

Last edited:
moonflower said:
i feel odd about the case

the clues about the case
like the ransom money and dad check are almost the same
jonbenet found in the basement of parents home in white blanket

house full of people and few police i found this very odd my feelings that murder was STAGED to covered

my quess is that when i read somewhere that before jonbenet died she announced to her mother that she not wanted to be in pageants anymore because it was stressed her out that is my quess is with rage patsy hitted her

u could have hit at that idea about mother being angry cuz jon benet want to quit and she got mad and hurt her in process didnt realize she went too far ? who knows.. so sad for the girl.. :(

Yeah, I don't remember how many hours it took for them to find the daughter's body, but yeah I find it quite odd that the police didn't search the entire house, they should have, I think they could have done so much more out of this case but they didn't... :dunno:

^Angel^ said:
Yeah, I don't remember how many hours it took for them to find the daughter's body, but yeah I find it quite odd that the police didn't search the entire house, they should have, I think they could have done so much more out of this case but they didn't... :dunno:

i agree that they should have done more but didnt jeez

^Angel^ said:
but yeah I find it quite odd that the police didn't search the entire house, they should have, I think they could have done so much more out of this case but they didn't... :dunno:

Another OJ Simpson's case. A perfect murder without proper evidences. :whistle:

Kalista said:
Can anyone explain this clarify, why would somebody kill JonBenet?

What is the reason to murder this little girl?
Jon Bennet was making a lot of money for her parents. She was getting to that age where she won't always have time to be in pageants... so, her time was up.

Have you ever watched beauty pageants for little girls like Jon Bennet? I saw a documentary on television a couple summers ago. It was awful. Some parents were spending thousands of dollars on little dresses that their daughter will wear once for a few minutes. They would also not allow their daughters to go play with her friends. Some even hired professional trainers to teach their daughters how to walk, smile, act, etc... on stage. One time, a little girl smiled and she looked so cute. Yet, the trainer said... "No! You're doing it wrong!" The little girl cried. Then the mother said, "Stop crying and listen to him!" Jeez.

VamPyroX said:
Jon Bennet was making a lot of money for her parents. She was getting to that age where she won't always have time to be in pageants... so, her time was up.

Have you ever watched beauty pageants for little girls like Jon Bennet? I saw a documentary on television a couple summers ago. It was awful. Some parents were spending thousands of dollars on little dresses that their daughter will wear once for a few minutes. They would also not allow their daughters to go play with her friends. Some even hired professional trainers to teach their daughters how to walk, smile, act, etc... on stage. One time, a little girl smiled and she looked so cute. Yet, the trainer said... "No! You're doing it wrong!" The little girl cried. Then the mother said, "Stop crying and listen to him!" Jeez.

Meaning!! That horrible for her experience suffered.. have no fun etc etc.. but
She already rest in peace... happy tag along w/Jesus' hands... Jounery home!

VamPyroX said:

I saw the same documentary you did, I think. Was it on HBO? If so, it's the same one. It also made me wanna PUKE the way those children were made to act. Not like children at all, but like "adults in little bodies".

Not sure if you've ever seen JonBenet without all the make up smeared on her face. Without make up, she was a beautiful LITTLE girl. With make up on, she looked unnatural.

Oceanbreeze said:
I saw the same documentary you did, I think. Was it on HBO? If so, it's the same one. It also made me wanna PUKE the way those children were made to act. Not like children at all, but like "adults in little bodies".

Not sure if you've ever seen JonBenet without all the make up smeared on her face. Without make up, she was a beautiful LITTLE girl. With make up on, she looked unnatural.
I don't remember. I was invited to a friend's girlfriend's apartment to help fix their computer. After fixing the computer, I just sat there watching television with my friend and it was already on. I don't know what channel it was... but it was freaky and horrible.

Back