The Murder case of JonBenét Ramsey

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am creating a thread because of the discussion that some have brought up, the murder of JonBenet in another thread. Mother (Patty Ramsey) of Slain JonBenet Ramsey Dies Roadrunner wanted one of us to create a different thread to discuss that very subject. ;)

Roadrunner said:
Mod Note:

Please let's not formulate or speculate opinions surrounding the death of the little girl...that's not what this thread is concerned with. If such opinions, whatever they may be...creating a 'different' thread would be advised rather than posting such various of feelings/opinions in this thread.

Thank you--
~RR

I don't buy the Ramsey's claim of innocence. I believe someone within the family knows something, nor is involved somehow. Because based on the evidence, some don't make no sense, like there were no signs of a break-in; in particular, there were no footprints in the snow surrounding the house. What does that tell you? Someone within the family are withholding information, and the truth of what really happened to JonBenét Ramsey.

hmmm I watched that years ago and lost interest... and only to find that the mother passed away at only 49yrs old I thought she was older than that! (well from the looks of her husband.. yah I know looks can be deceiving eh)

Boult said:
hmmm I watched that years ago and lost interest.

Does that mean you'll lose interest in my thread too. :(

I haven't said that yet :) I was referring to the old news brouhaha back then.. now that you bring it up.. I may agree with you that she may have left at her own free will with help of either parent. she could be somewhere in USA living under other name. or probably gone. so who knows.

Cheri,

I never want to give you my thoughts because this is a very sensitive issue to talk about.

First of all, I feel very sorry for the little girl who died.

I remembered in years ago and I heard this terrible news and I didn't want to hear it because it upsetted me so much.

Now, let me tell you something....it seems clear to me that the mother wanted to kill her daughter but she did not want to kill her daughter so she told her husband to kill their daughter and the father killed the daughter. The mother and father were involved in killing their daughter. Really, it was the mother who was the first that she wanted to kill her daughter so badly. She made her husband to kill the girl.

So, I think God gave the cancer to the mother. The mother was very bad - very, very evil thing to do. The father is still evil but the mother was a lot worse than the father.

By the way, I was very surprised about the mother's age because her looks looked a lot older than 49 yrs old. Oh my gosh!!!

This situation is extremely sad - especially the little girl!!!!!!

Cheri, ok you wanted to know what people think of this situation so I gave you my thoughts.

The family can (or could) be very sneaky and tricky, they know how to hide and they know they can get away with it. My friend who is lawyer, and she has all the papers written down what she learned and what she wanted to ask questions. There are so many questions to ask and find out. She is still fingering at the father, or the Santa Claus or someone was in the party with them the night before she was murder. The brother can't be. He was really young, like 8 or 9 years old and he still has no idea what and how. They still got more to investigating...

Remember they had a Chrsitmas party the night before she was murdered. Who was the last person to leave the house? What time did she go to bed? What time did the party over? How many people they invited for the party? If she was killed around 11:30 at night or midnight, and if the party was not over till after midnight, who was or were in the party? If the parents were STILL up to that late, and if their daughter was killed before the party was over.

Now Mrs. Ramsey has passed away, and I don't know if John Ramsey knew about or not. I think he wanted to hide so he can run many election for mayor and getting the spotlights for politicals/elections...

See, Never know who did it, or how it happen. It'll always be unsolved mystery.

Also the notes that someone has left on the step and demanding for money.. My lawyer friend said that some of the words that was written on the notes was ALMOST the same as Patsy wrote it, during the written test. But Patsy and John have took the lie detectors and they have passed and they were innocent. It's very tricky case to investingation...

Can anyone explain this clarify, why would somebody kill JonBenet?

What is the reason to murder this little girl?

Well, I believe it might be her brother because her mom and dad always pay attention on her all the time. She was running for girls pagents. They spend lot of money on her. Her brother got so jealous because he dont get pay attention from them. Sad! He might get sick of her so he might kill her. Her parent had to protect him.

I dont have any proof or witness. I cannot tell which one from her family who did it.

Momoftwo said:
Cheri,

I never want to give you my thoughts because this is a very sensitive issue to talk about.

First of all, I feel very sorry for the little girl who died.

I remembered in years ago and I heard this terrible news and I didn't want to hear it because it upsetted me so much.

Now, let me tell you something....it seems clear to me that the mother wanted to kill her daughter but she did not want to kill her daughter so she told her husband to kill their daughter and the father killed the daughter. The mother and father were involved in killing their daughter. Really, it was the mother who was the first that she wanted to kill her daughter so badly. She made her husband to kill the girl.

So, I think God gave the cancer to the mother. The mother was very bad - very, very evil thing to do. The father is still evil but the mother was a lot worse than the father.

By the way, I was very surprised about the mother's age because her looks looked a lot older than 49 yrs old. Oh my gosh!!!

This situation is extremely sad - especially the little girl!!!!!!

Cheri, ok you wanted to know what people think of this situation so I gave you my thoughts.

uh? You said.. YOU think God gave the cancer to the mother.... TELL me Where you get that idea?

God wouldnt do that...

Cheri said:
I am creating a thread because of the discussion that some have brought up, the murder of JonBenet in another thread. Mother (Patty Ramsey) of Slain JonBenet Ramsey Dies Roadrunner wanted one of us to create a different thread to discuss that very subject. ;)

I don't buy the Ramsey's claim of innocence. I believe someone within the family knows something, nor is involved somehow. Because based on the evidence, some don't make no sense, like there were no signs of a break-in; in particular, there were no footprints in the snow surrounding the house. What does that tell you? Someone within the family are withholding information, and the truth of what really happened to JonBenét Ramsey.

I feel bad and its not fair for JonBenet Ramsey since the case is still unsolved... I hope soon the case will be cracked and found the killer.. put in mistery hell in jail!

ghsh1996 said:
Well, I believe it might be her brother because her mom and dad always pay attention on her all the time. She was running for girls pagents. They spend lot of money on her. Her brother got so jealous because he dont get pay attention from them. Sad! He might get sick of her so he might kill her. Her parent had to protect him.

I dont have any proof or witness. I cannot tell which one from her family who did it.
You're right. I did discussed about this with several friends few days ago about the case. I could be wrong but I think the case is reopen to investigate cuz of father's credit card/or/visa purchase related to ropes tied around the daughter..

DoofusMama said:
I feel bad and its not fair for JonBenet Ramsey since the case is still unsolved... I hope soon the case will be cracked and found the killer.. put in mistery hell in jail!

Yeah, I hate it when murder cases goes unsolved. Even if it's an accident, the crime needs to be solved.

I've read somewhere that JonBenet wets her bed, and wears pull-ups. Is it possible that her mother went in rage when she recovered that JonBenet wet herself again. Her mother could have snapped and hurt JonBenet by accident, then she covered her tracks by killing her daughter in the basement, making it looks like a break-in murder.

Cheri said:
Yeah, I hate it when murder cases goes unsolved. Even if it's an accident, the crime needs to be solved.

I've read somewhere that JonBenet wets her bed, and wears pull-ups. Is it possible that her mother went in rage when she recovered that JonBenet wet herself again. Her mother could have snapped and hurt JonBenet by accident, then she covered her tracks by killing her daughter in the basement, making it looks like a break-in murder.
Yes, that's what I sort of believe so too. It may have been an abuse gone bad.

Cheri said:

:dunno: thats scary thought!.. my kids do wet their beds once in while when they are sick or OVERtired.... I re-checked my rage and angry.. none.. maybe i just go like "sigh" poor thing.. but I just understand its an accident..

I have a cousin who is 11 years old, still wet his bed once in while because he is into sports and always play... hes really OVERtired.. his mother asked me advices.. I said.. nothing wrong unless you still concern.. go see dr.. to make sure its not bladder infection or weak bladder..

alot kids are like that.. wet their beds .. for many reasons.. stress, nightmare, lazy, poor nurtions.. over tired.. sick... and many more..

kids are kids, we the parents give TLC and affections .. they will improve or better..

I know some parents are really overdo with their strict or rage or mad if pee accident or wet their beds.. its not good...

DoofusMama said:
uh? You said.. YOU think God gave the cancer to the mother.... TELL me Where you get that idea?

God wouldnt do that...

Not only that, but Patsy was diagnosed with cancer in 1993. Jon Benet died in 1996. So, the cancer theory goes out the window. :whistle:

I'm sorry, but this thread is pointless. We'll never know what happened to the little girl, and so, we're all just batting around ideas about what we think happened.

The truth is, no one will ever know. I think we should just let that poor little girl rest in peace, and leave this alone.

ghsh1996 said:

You made a good point ! It is really sad to see brother killed sister. :cry: due to jealous. It is very difficult to find this evidence. He was very young to murder his sister.

Kalista said:
Can anyone explain this clarify, why would somebody kill JonBenet?

What is the reason to murder this little girl?

Possiblity jealously. :dunno:

If "someone" rape her, she would tell her mommy and daddy who did it, "someone" had to kill her and no one can find who did it.

People might be jealous or disgust at Patsy and JOhn for spending so much money on their daughter.

DoofusMama said:
:dunno: thats scary thought!.. my kids do wet their beds once in while when they are sick or OVERtired.... I re-checked my rage and angry.. none.. maybe i just go like "sigh" poor thing.. but I just understand its an accident..

I have a cousin who is 11 years old, still wet his bed once in while because he is into sports and always play... hes really OVERtired.. his mother asked me advices.. I said.. nothing wrong unless you still concern.. go see dr.. to make sure its not bladder infection or weak bladder..

alot kids are like that.. wet their beds .. for many reasons.. stress, nightmare, lazy, poor nurtions.. over tired.. sick... and many more..

kids are kids, we the parents give TLC and affections .. they will improve or better..

I know some parents are really overdo with their strict or rage or mad if pee accident or wet their beds.. its not good...

Which is why I don't believe the Mother would have done it. It's a stupid reason to kill your child over. Also, Patsy had cancer. On the grand scale of things, wetting the bed is pretty small when you're dealing with stage 4 cancer like Patsy was.

Again, this is just conjecture. In fact, all this is. We'll never know what happened to Jon Benet.

Oceanbreeze said:
Not only that, but Patsy was diagnosed with cancer in 1993. Jon Benet died in 1996. So, the cancer theory goes out the window. :whistle:

I'm sorry, but this thread is pointless. We'll never know what happened to the little girl, and so, we're all just batting around ideas about what we think happened.

The truth is, no one will ever know. I think we should just let that poor little girl rest in peace, and leave this alone.

Oceanbreeze-

Yes, the mother got the cancer before the girl was murdered but you never know that God who knew this mother who was so evil that no one realized that.

Back