The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

Today we went to a kitchen store to try to find shelving for our freezer. The young man working there got right down in my face and told me "smile!"

Facial paralysis makes me look a bit weird smiling as only half my face works. But I obliged him and it was interesting to watch his startlement. :lol:

He talked only to my husband after that. Most people just ignore wheelchair users from the start. I wonder if that kid will try to get so involved with the next handicapped person he runs across? :hmm:

Today we went to a kitchen store to try to find shelving for our freezer. The young man working there got right down in my face and told me "smile!"

Facial paralysis makes me look a bit weird smiling as only half my face works. But I obliged him and it was interesting to watch his startlement. :lol:

He talked only to my husband after that. Most people just ignore wheelchair users from the start. I wonder if that kid will try to get so involved with the next handicapped person he runs across? :hmm:

People are amazing. And it seems I never ever stop feeling that way.:shock::shock::shock:

Had that happen to me many times, Botti...people don't realize there might be a reason for not smiling...such as yours...a death in the family...depression....the list goes on and on....

Don't know a good come-back for this,,but it gets annoying when it happens time and time again....Smack 'em on the head with ur cane, Botti...and tell 'em to "smile!"...that you were only kidding.

i am working to tiring alots of part times crappy :lol: lots of me lol! be positive! early alway monday lol!

have some fun,...roll up a finger rolld size of dried tomato leave, maybe sprinkle some tips of tobacco, and thyme, roll it up as a 'joint'
then
when people starts to worry with your facial paralysis, show them the joint LMAO

Botti, you should have told him if he gives you a really good deal on the shelves you'll be smiling all the way home. :D

Wirelessly posted

Getting ready for Zumba :)

Botti, you should have told him if he gives you a really good deal on the shelves you'll be smiling all the way home. :D

:lol: We actually got them in a different store.. I think my husband was a little shocked by the kid.

It truly was weird.

You could had told the kid that when you smile you turn into a space alien and eat rude kids.

Turn the National Geographic channel on QUICK QUICK!!!!! The crazy cat lady is on and has her own TV show!!!! :D

Never mind ... false alarm ... checked in the online tv guide its some show called "Taboo" they've got something on about clowns now ugh

Never mind ... false alarm ... checked in the online tv guide its some show called "Taboo" they've got something on about clowns now ugh

Was it something about how many clowns can fit in a car?? :lol:

Was it something about how many clowns can fit in a car?? :lol:

I wish ... it was about a couple people dressing up as clowns with bloody faces dressed real freaky ... i changed channels don't wanna see crap like that ...

I wish ... it was about a couple people dressing up as clowns with bloody faces dressed real freaky ... i changed channels don't wanna see crap like that ...

Even in public, that bunch would be rounded up in Carolina in heart beat! :shock:

Back