The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

Geez...all this rain doesn't belong here!

Saw sunshine briefly after a quick downpour about an hour ago. Looking cloudy again.

I want clear skies and dry air so I can fix my yards. They are looking uncared for now. lol

Wirelessly posted

Looks like the weather is clearing up for us here! Just in time for camping and scalloping trip! Woot! Of course we will still have our typical FL afternoon showers.

Wirelessly posted

Looks like the weather is clearing up for us here! Just in time for camping and scalloping trip! Woot! Of course we will still have our typical FL afternoon showers.

I cant wait to go camping at the beach at the end of this month. My hubby took our RV in for repairs today so it can be ready for a long camping trip.

I cant wait to go camping at the beach at the end of this month. My hubby took our RV in for repairs today so it can be ready for a long camping trip.

what was wrong with it?

Wirelessly posted

shel90 said:
Wirelessly posted

I hope the weather cooperates with you. Sounds like fun!

what was wrong with it?

Need to adjust the towing equipment so it wont weave so much while on the road. Also, the hot water heater isn't working.

CAN ABOVE IN THE CLOUD HOLDS RAINS FOR US WHILE WE CAN ENJOY OURSELVE BEING OUTSIDE FOR TWO DAYS OR THREE PLEASE!!!

well I ll sleep in the tent. lol :D We will see our kiddos show tomorrow then we will have them in our arms and get them home on sat. I know one minute when they step their foot in the house, and the life starts.... like they fight. lol

Yeah, unbelievably lots of rain lately. Done saw the Niagara Fall in Rochester area yesterday!

CAN ABOVE IN THE CLOUD HOLDS RAINS FOR US WHILE WE CAN ENJOY OURSELVE BEING OUTSIDE FOR TWO DAYS OR THREE PLEASE!!!

well I ll sleep in the tent. lol :D We will see our kiddos show tomorrow then we will have them in our arms and get them home on sat. I know one minute when they step their foot in the house, and the life starts.... like they fight. lol

Still cloudy here but they are breaking up and more sun peeking through. Come on!!!!

So excited about my mom flying in from Phx this Sat and then taking her to Ocean City this Sunday. She has never been on the East Coast beaches before during the summer. Only one time on Thanksgiving weekend about 6 years ago.

Then, the wedding festivities begin. I cannot believe my brother is finally getting married. Been a long time coming! To show how long it has been, if I was still with my ex hubby, our 20 year anniversary would have been this August. I have already been married twice so finally one of my brothers is doing the same! I am hoping for nieces and nephews soon as I have none and my daughter is almost an adult.

Back