The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

jsut realised its almost 2am after what i been doing is reading, fixing a docu video file, compressing, and skim read some 20 books to prepare for this weeks work...time FLEW

Will be going on 4th of July. Brother's home is on a lake so we go there.

Wirelessly posted

Beaches are packed here due to heat wave. Pool at the house for the last time before , I move. This house will be missed for sure.

How far away are you from Wrightsville, Carolina, Kure Beach and Fort Fisher?....Carolina has some really nice Beaches...

5 hours or so ... im in western NC about 30 minutes west of Hickory ... last time I went to the NC coast was in 2007 went to Emerald Isle

5 hours or so ... im in western NC about 30 minutes west of Hickory ... last time I went to the NC coast was in 2007 went to Emerald Isle

I know that area, like an hour north of Charlotte. Try a beach bum road trip! Start at Kitty Hawk, drive down the Banks to Hatteras, catch the ferry to Ocaracoke (so?), then the ferry to Cedar Island, and drive down to Atlantic Beach and down the beach to Emerald Isle. At that point you are only an hour and a half from Wilmington and the really southern beaches.

I know that area, like an hour north of Charlotte. Try a beach bum road trip! Start at Kitty Hawk, drive down the Banks to Hatteras, catch the ferry to Ocaracoke (so?), then the ferry to Cedar Island, and drive down to Atlantic Beach and down the beach to Emerald Isle. At that point you are only an hour and a half from Wilmington and the really southern beaches.

Ocracoke, NC ... A EMS supervisor I know moved out there with his wife a couple years ago ... went to school with their daughter too ... I-40 goes directly to Wilmington but my nephew says Carolina Beach is better ... and yep I'm an hour north west of Charlotte ... google search "Google Locations" and the one in NC is where I'm from (only google location in NC I know of)

Ocracoke, NC ... A EMS supervisor I know moved out there with his wife a couple years ago ... went to school with their daughter too ... I-40 goes directly to Wilmington but my nephew says Carolina Beach is better ... and yep I'm an hour north west of Charlotte ... google search "Google Locations" and the one in NC is where I'm from (only google location in NC I know of)

Sorry, thought you knew. I'm from Charlotte. :giggle:

Sorry, thought you knew. I'm from Charlotte. :giggle:

Cool ... nope I didn't know I guess your early 4th celebration is affecting my memory :laugh2: I'm sure you know where I am then ... Caldwell County ... I think it was 91 or 92 was the last time I went to Charlotte. My step sister has lived in Charlotte for ages though shes ummm 35 or 36 i think.

Cool ... nope I didn't know I guess your early 4th celebration is affecting my memory :laugh2: I'm sure you know where I am then ... Caldwell County ... I think it was 91 or 92 was the last time I went to Charlotte. My step sister has lived in Charlotte for ages though shes ummm 35 or 36 i think.

I'm bad with direction, I know you're up there! LOL I grew up in Pineville (South 485), your sis in city or suburbs?

I'm bad with direction, I know you're up there! LOL I grew up in Pineville (South 485), your sis in city or suburbs?

City she always talks about living 2 blocks away from a liquor store :laugh2: and I lied ... I forgot I went down to Woodleaf 5 years ago ... thats just a little north of charlotte. let me see if I can pinpoint it for you ... you've heard of the North Carolina School for the Deaf in Morganton? I'm about 20 minutes away from that. Or up there works its simpler ;) oh and if you had ever ran into my step sis you'd remember her for sure .. red hair and as many tats as Kat Von D :laugh2:

Back