The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

Would u sell your hair? I ran across this salon website that lets people sell their hair. I haven't cut my hair in a year and was curious so I did the calculator and out down how long what color etc. If im right I can sell my blonde hair for 385$ lol.
Would u?

:wave:Travis, I'm glad you're happy and back at work:D

Great. I enjoy Greenhouse. it is pretty hot is outside crazy exciting. I think so enjoy fun. soon license strictly I exciting to next week :)
it is awesome... it is amazing for enjoy for fun!

Wirelessly posted

Listening to Johnny Cash , relaxing :)

I like this thread. I want to say i feel great today. I want to eat steak but too bad we're tight on our budget. Gotta settle with grilled chicken an some salad.

Wirelessly posted

My neice's dog is too cute! She still a puppy going to be one year old in Aug. The dog and my neice share the same birthday <3

Last day of the workshop today!!!

Thinking Vampires are related to Mosquitoes....and they're a'coming....so much rain everywhere.

You know those big highway trucks that have "STAY BACK, STAY ALIVE" on them?

I would like to get one for me too for the mosquitos. Same rules apply !!

You know those big highway trucks that have "STAY BACK, STAY ALIVE" on them?

I would like to get one for me too for the mosquitos. Same rules apply !!

Remembering one time when a bad-azz Mosquito bit me on the butt ....right through my nylon shorts...and my butt swelled up so big...:giggle:..alcohol helps a lot for the itching...too bad a crucifix won't deter 'em...something needs to be done with those blood-suckers!

I was stung by wasp long time ago around the neck area near where my ear is. I used baking soda on it, and it helped.

I was stung by wasp long time ago around the neck area near where my ear is. I used baking soda on it, and it helped.

Those....I'm terrified of!...Mean litle buggers....my cousins and I ran smack into a yellow jacket nest in the woods when we were kids....no way could we outrun 'em!...Very painful.

Try having a basketball sized hornets nest attack you ... was using the weed eater around the shed a few years ago and I guess they didn't like it the whole nest went after me ... I dropped the weed eater and ran lol stung many times on my head/face/neck/shoulders ... alcohol works for me too after I rub the stings with alcohol pads and it quits hurting ...

Yeah, I was mowing the lawn that time and the hives were nearby and I was too close to it as I didn't know. Got stung behind, stopped the mower and ran for safety. Used baking soda... it did the job well. It was nasty stung from the wasp.

Try having a basketball sized hornets nest attack you ... was using the weed eater around the shed a few years ago and I guess they didn't like it the whole nest went after me ... I dropped the weed eater and ran lol stung many times on my head/face/neck/shoulders ... alcohol works for me too after I rub the stings with alcohol pads and it quits hurting ...

Had a wasp go up my pant leg once and sting me a few times. Went inside and dropped my pants. Probably put mud on the stings as that helps too.

There is some different remedies that treats the stings.

Yeah, I was mowing the lawn that time and the hives were nearby and I was too close to it as I didn't know. Got stung behind, stopped the mower and ran for safety. Used baking soda... it did the job well. It was nasty stung from the wasp.

How do you use baking soda? Dry or make a paste out of it and rub on?

Make a paste of baking soda and water and apply to wasp or hornet stings. This will soothe as well as keep any swelling down. Using a thick paste, just leave it over the stung area for about five minutes and you will find great relief.

More info: Baking Soda Uses for a Wasp Sting

How do you use baking soda? Dry or make a paste out of it and rub on?

Back