The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

I have been there in 2004 (not sure what year) in NYC. Very fascinating!

That's awesome! I would like to see the exhibit of all muscles and skeletal models.

Just raised our car insurance. :( Previously we were listed as leisurely drivers because she was a student and I was either unemployed or took the train. Now we're both employed and both drive about 14 miles each way, so our rates went up. At least mine is still less than hers (daughter) and she pays her portion.

I'll probably sell her the car and drop her at the end of October after she gets married. Of course, that will mean my insurance will go up some because I'll no longer have a multi-car policy.

Just raised our car insurance. :( Previously we were listed as leisurely drivers because she was a student and I was either unemployed or took the train. Now we're both employed and both drive about 14 miles each way, so our rates went up. At least mine is still less than hers (daughter) and she pays her portion.

I'll probably sell her the car and drop her at the end of October after she gets married. Of course, that will mean my insurance will go up some because I'll no longer have a multi-car policy.

I lost my multi-car discount when one of my SUV was totaled. The rate went up a little when I have to use more of my only SUV which means more miles for now.

Well after selling my house , moving and changing vehicles ( traded jeep for the monster truck ) My insurance dropped, and actually really cheap for full coverage. Since the truck is old I may cut it in half and go liability only for $120 every 6 months BUT then I wont have any money to replace it if some idiot hits me.

Well after selling my house , moving and changing vehicles ( traded jeep for the monster truck ) My insurance dropped, and actually really cheap for full coverage. Since the truck is old I may cut it in half and go liability only for $120 every 6 months BUT then I wont have any money to replace it if some idiot hits me.
If some idiot hits you, shouldn't the idiot's insurance replace your truck?

If some idiot hits you, shouldn't the idiot's insurance replace your truck?
Depends on the insurance companies. Usually if you have liability it covers any damage you cause BUT because of that when someone hits you they will not help to fight and get the money to fix your vehicle... ( they kinda work hand in hand to screw the consumers) from what I was told before when you have full coverage your insurance actually pays for damages caused by others then they go after the one at fault to reclaim that. They all sound great but when the time comes the true colors come out. Some are great but others are shady hiding under the name.

Enjoying a quiet evening after working all day.

Back