The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

I really would like an orange-striped cat but hubby keeps saying no. I told him today I might just sneak one home without asking him. His response? "I wonder if my mom and dad would like a new cat." :lol:

My son-in-law goes back to work on Saturday.
He was able to pick up his son earlier this week. That certainly made everyone happy. :)

I really would like an orange-striped cat but hubby keeps saying no. I told him today I might just sneak one home without asking him. His response? "I wonder if my mom and dad would like a new cat." :lol:

Print this picture and keep looking at it over and over and when he asks why tell him your having a hard time deciding which one to get there all so cute ... keep working on him he'll give in sooner or later ... use extreme measures and give him the pouty look if you have to ...
tabby_kittens_saved_by_pit_bull.jpg

Wirelessly posted

Time to buy a new coffee maker .

I noticed on AOL news there was a topic titled "WOMAN TOLD PAY $500 OR SHERIFF WILL COME TO YOUR HOME" regarding some kind of scam that they are warning people about. Sounded interesting to me so I clicked to read it only to find out it's only available in video! And of course the video isn't in caption. I went to Google on that topic and none offered a written story on it. Just videos with no caption available...

I've often run into this problem. Few times it was important like, How to protect yourself from a scam or something useful that we all can learn from but if they don't provide caption for a video then, I, as a deaf person will miss out valuable information. That's my pet peeve on online news.

I am alots of on spending costly my cellphone expensive! oh crappy! crappy 0.o

Wirelessly posted

Fun weekend ahead :)

This was supposed to be wine. How could they make this mistake?

amylynne-albums-what-picture6078-cat.jpg

Wirelessly posted

Feeling blessed :) every little thing counts!

On an internet adventure, waiting to see what comes of it. It will last a few years.

Back