The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

Subject changing time!!! :lol:

Going to buy a swimming pool today.

Of course, the plastic kiddie kind. For the dogs. Aren't I a good dog mom?

The dogs will love you!

So far they won't set foot in it. :lol: I had to drag the black lab in and she gave me a look. Lol. Got some training to do, I guess.

that twit who married katie perry russle brand lives in LA, a posh reporter went to his house for a story he sat in boxers skid mark front and back for interview she thought he been in them all week..enjoy lunch:)

Lol at all the talk about skid marks and used underwear!

EWWW nope can't stand skidmarks used to find skidmarks in my exwifes shorts when I laundry sometimes when I was married UGGGGH I quit washing her junk :shock:

Dude!!! That's just nasty! I guess she didn't wash her junk either. No Australian kisses for her!:barf:

Are cats jealous that dogs like water or is it the other way around? Are dogs jealous that cats don't have to swim?

Dude!!! That's just nasty! I guess she didn't wash her junk either. No Australian kisses for her!:barf:

Oh hayl no!!! not unless she washed that thang!!! And I'm pre good at Australian kisses too !!! :laugh2:

I laughed so hard I almost left a skid mark in my drawers LOL

My daughter (she is 16) and I laughed and laughed so hard at it. My son just stood there with his jaw dropped to the floor. lol

I corrupted your kids on skid marks LOL I'd have loved to have seen their expressions!! :laugh2:

Opps sorry mom !!!! :laugh2: geez I'm gonna have to go for a walk so I'll quit laughing lol

He will be fine. We have been teaching him how to laugh at stuff like that. He is still learning. :) he was born with an ultra sensitive personality.

Poor AlleyCat! :lol:

tumblr_inline_mp29nl9ID01qz4rgp.gif

Wirelessly posted

I need a road trip:)

Back