The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww..

ah cool, how was it is? I miss you-
:aw: as always? :p it was good, got couple good captures of my kid! oil spill project. did get too windy an hour after we arrived there so I dried him off and dressed him warm and played some sands.

yep, as always. i will always miss you-

yea yea? nice nice!!! wha beach did y'all went? im curious-

I am doing laundry then this afternoon I am going to celebrate a co-worker's retirement with close friends at Western Sizzilin'. Another lovely Saturday.

WOOT!! this evening was sweeter-

won in softball league with hearing team.. i finally slammed homerun! i've been drought for last 8 games!!! perfect pitch, perfect timing of swing... BAM! homerun. SOLO homerun, baby!

i went 3-4 and still happy because we won...feel so good after last night.

ANYWAY....

Grats!

Fucking election is still going....:roll: we are on the 'hung' parliament....

Jake, if I let myself get too read into politics, I'd put a bullet through my head. Election time is always tense especially when I take my time to watch local debate as well as review candidate's stutus on issues as well as their goals. Here in US I do put significant more time researching city, county and state government election than national stuff.

Raining was lousy all day when have my friend's birthday party at big tent on back yard of house today. My shirt was little wet. Ughhh..

Was a high of 93 degrees today. Was indoors (not only at home) most of the day, though.

Was a high of 93 degrees today. Was indoors (not only at home) most of the day, though.

103 here. 105 tomorrow. Fairly humid too

It's 93 here right now at 9:45pm....says the humidity is only 36% but it feels like there is much more

Hehe, well, election is over and we have no official leader yet!

First time for a federal parliament to be hung since the 1940s.

There's talk about the possibility of having another election if the independents have not chosen Gillard or Abbott to lead the Government!

Jake, if I let myself get too read into politics, I'd put a bullet through my head. Election time is always tense especially when I take my time to watch local debate as well as review candidate's stutus on issues as well as their goals. Here in US I do put significant more time researching city, county and state government election than national stuff.

Besides national politics are a joke. I thought Obama might at least get us back on track after the Bush fiasco, but I'm beginning to have my doubts. He believes we should spend our way out of the economic recession when we are at a time when everyone is flat broke. I read what the U.K. is doing to reduce their national debt after Gordon Brown's 'economic stimulus' that cost the country billions they did not have in the first place. Their current prime minister has allowed the public to give their input by way of email on how to reduce costs to get the country out of an economic slump. Some I read were:
1. Sell all the Queen's swans and donate the meat to the needy.
2. Remove the monarchy altogether citing that France has not had a monarchy in over 200 years.
3. Put all British prisoners to work in cooking in soup kitchens, working on state construction/maintenance projects.
4. Put prisoners on rowing machines and treadmills to generate cheap electricity for the UK.
5. cut costs on some parts of the healthcare system where these costs could be met by the public. (prenatal vitamins can be bought over the counter rather than requiring a prescription for them, things like this.)

I am not saying that cutting costs is a fix-all, but spending money we don't have sure isn't a good plan. But this a discussion for an entirely different thread. Not sure why I went off track there, but I did.

ahh, im so happy.

-SUNDAY FOOTBALL DAY!!
-im waiting....MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!

ahh, im so happy.

-SUNDAY FOOTBALL DAY!!
-im waiting....MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!

It starts today? I thought it wasn't for another week or two.

Who is playing today?

Hehe, well, election is over and we have no official leader yet!

First time for a federal parliament to be hung since the 1940s.

There's talk about the possibility of having another election if the independents have not chosen Gillard or Abbott to lead the Government!
Yup, since the World War II - if they do another election voting agian, I'd go 'like I care' on the election papers. :lol:

Tmw is my first day back to work..bye bye summer vacation. :(

why y'all have to ruined my summer to know that there is my work to go to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back