The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
im so pissed off, upset, and want to screw them up.. yes, its about softball game.

i whacked 4/4, and bringing 3 RBIs.. many of them CANT hit, i mean, they HIT HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE, SUCK, and UGLY swings..

--profanities---

sigh. just want to vent out. thanks.

Im so sorry to hear that. How many left games do you have? If you have one or two left games then you will do your best to make the best hitting one.

Frisky, i hit very good and my teammates hitting horrible on that night...but we have two more games left and hoping that we able to make it in playoff (we're on 2 GB). Next 2 games, we must win them. im praying that my teammates able to hitting better than last night.

i feel better that i vented out to my coach last night also, apologized too.

what is your coach doing about these newbies? Is he/she giving them tips to improve their skill?

Jiro, my coach got newbies because of their future potential to take over veterans when they retire or join other team. i told coach, "i am not let any rookie to take my place. i am only let rookie to take my place when i decide to take rookie under my wing". he asked me who, i told him, "a rookie is what i am impressed with for his attitude, eager to learn, and very coachable, he is going to be under my wing...(gave him name)." he was surprised and told me that he is raw but have skills. I dont give a [bleep] but i do enjoyed his willings to listen and being a coachable.

so, he lets me to take him under my wing. i did asked him to join my NWSAD/NSAD team- California Rockstars, his first response, "no no, theyre too good for me. it is no way for me to fit in". i told him, "shut up and im going to train you". he listened and will join my team.

Coachable is what i really like about.

Frisky, i hit very good and my teammates hitting horrible on that night...but we have two more games left and hoping that we able to make it in playoff (we're on 2 GB). Next 2 games, we must win them. im praying that my teammates able to hitting better than last night.

I feel you about it. Just do your best to hit a lot and grand slams a lot as well. hope you all will make it into the playoff. i love playoff!!

Frisky, i only made TWO grand slams in my career of 9 years playing softball. i do hit some homeruns as well, but im not power hitter. im smart and selective spots of hitting. For example, coach wants me to whack at RF spot, i will...if 2 players on the bases (2B/3B), i will whack at RF to allow runners from 3B to home, 2B to 3B. Pretty easy, huh?

playoffs is must.

I never say the "well at least I went.....blah blah whatever" any more. I did learn valuable lesson that stuck with me once. One of my first softball teams we had pretty much 3 guys who could handle the bat good- and eveyone else was there for camraderie and the beer afterwards. After a particularily tough loss (was something like 20-3, yikes!) my good friend who did have a bit of arrogant personality- not unlike myself at the time- very similar, was saying afterward "well I don't know about you guys, but hey at least I went 3-3. I instantly saw my brother, brother in law, and other teamate lose all respect for his talent and just say is a punk now. Make me wonder how many people have thought of me as arrogant A-hole or punk because I know in past I have said something similar somewhere. I totally had an :roll: moment at MYSELF.

NoCal you are one awesome dude! Take few more breath of patience and be a mentor to the younger guys. You coach girls Basketball, right? forgive me if I am incorrect. When someone performs a skill that you helped teach them with sincerety that feels better than a 4-4 game anyday. I am not trying to preach to you at all- but sharing a life experience.

Why dies taking a shower and really scrubbing your hair sometimes feel better than sex?

NorCal you are one awesome dude! Take few more breath of patience and be a mentor to the younger guys. You coach girls Basketball, right? forgive me if I am incorrect. When someone performs a skill that you helped teach them with sincerety that feels better than a 4-4 game anyday. I am not trying to preach to you at all- but sharing a life experience. [/SIZE][/COLOR]

i understood you, sir..Yes, i am head coach of JV Girls basketball team and i love coach and help them to raise their skills into varsity level. it is not easy but im enjoying.

I do teach, train, mentor, and giving advice to players every games but only point is when will they ACTUALLY take it..ONLY one player that i do take him under my wing because i felt that he is way potential and ready to step to take my position when im retire or join other team. it is truly experience for me to willing to take him under my wing. I never had anyone to be under my wing. this will be my first time to take him under my wing.

i am playing at competition level with team at this season. I looked at my team, theyre competitor that they wanted to win. BUT today's game, gosh, i mean, theyre HORRIBLE!! 17-8!! we lost by 9 runs in 7 innings..ERRORS is not my best friend..(sigh)

if we're in rec level, i will let it go all the time but in competition level. be serious...its just me.

dont worry about it at all. Things can be worse. One time I showed up late to a game and was placed last on the roster. I never got the chance to hit.

And at this time and age, playing ball is more of "Fun" for me because it allows me to get away from real life and Jiro.

dont worry about it at all. Things can be worse. One time I showed up late to a game and was placed last on the roster. I never got the chance to hit.

And at this time and age, playing ball is more of "Fun" for me because it allows me to get away from real life and Jiro.

sometimes it is sucks to be me or you, its true, right?

its always nice to get away from busy life or crazy life to spend with Jiro..:laugh2:

for me, im gonna get away from Freckles :fruit:

Wirelessly posted

I agree, norcal. I am heading to kickboxing get away from the real world just let it out :giggle:

WOOT!! this evening was sweeter-

won in softball league with hearing team.. i finally slammed homerun! i've been drought for last 8 games!!! perfect pitch, perfect timing of swing... BAM! homerun. SOLO homerun, baby!

i went 3-4 and still happy because we won...feel so good after last night.

ANYWAY....

Miken Ultra- banned...yea, i know because one of my very good friend who is himself umpire of USSSA also playing USSSA B. He always shares many informations with me on bats, rules and etc.

Miken Freak + is sick bat and it is LEGAL in USSSA if umpire allows.

PST- is way better in cold weather, fyi. Singlewall league?

Just wondering....Is your umpire friends first name Greg???

I know an ump out there that plays a/b he usually hits easton

Just wondering....Is your umpire friends first name Greg???

I know an ump out there that plays a/b he usually hits easton

hey there..

nope, my umpire friends name is Jimmy. I called him, "Havoc" because he kept wrecking ball all the day long in Utrip B...he is one who taught me how to read the ball by pitch in 4 years ago. Thats how we grew our friendship...Hes mad cool.

He usually hits his Combats and Worths.

good time at beach indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back