The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. im so tired. I was up so late that is not very common. I notice that if i go to workout at night then it kept me up. weird!

is in training session to get myself ready for SLOWPITCH SOFTBALL season :]

yep, NWSAD and NSAD.

Hey everyone, how are you doing? it been awhile last time i been on forum :):wave:

Busy day. Met with ASL buddy for practice, ran 2 miles, and baked cookies. A good kind of tired.:D

What a crazy day at work today! :ugh:

Think I overdid the housework. I have enough problems with my right leg, but now my left leg will not support me either. It feels like the muscles are twisted. Mostly the pain is in the knee. I have it elevated and will be icing it off and on all night hoping that it gets better without having to see a doctor. My always bad leg, is also pretty sore in the areas that I have feeling it it. Kind of hard to know since it is mostly numb all the way from shoulder to foot. I had to use a walker to get to the dinner table. :eek3:

Uh oh! Hope that you feel better soon, Kristina!

Think I overdid the housework. I have enough problems with my right leg, but now my left leg will not support me either. It feels like the muscles are twisted. Mostly the pain is in the knee. I have it elevated and will be icing it off and on all night hoping that it gets better without having to see a doctor. My always bad leg, is also pretty sore in the areas that I have feeling it it. Kind of hard to know since it is mostly numb all the way from shoulder to foot. I had to use a walker to get to the dinner table. :eek3:

Not good... get better soon!

Wirelessly posted

We met our new teacher tonight :D (he's cute)

Sucks about the server crash...shit happens, man. Anyway, I'm chillin here at my parents house browsing around on Alldeaf.

Am keeping myself hydrated and stayed off the legs for a great while. Not much better. If it keeps up until Monday, I will go to the doctor. Right now I can walk, but it is very painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back