3. get rid of that douchebaggery magazine
4. get some real dollah, not ching-chang
5. finish your homework and make me proud

1. let's not show off in here, si?
2. get rid of that douchebaggery wallpaper
3. get rid of that douchebaggery magazine
4. get some real dollah, not ching-chang
5. finish your homework and make me proud

I was just giving an example in a picture...
:laugh2: These are the left over coins from america!!! Still have them right now... and that pix was taken last month, it is a little different now but still messy, sorry :aw:

:lol: I prank emailed my friend in Melbourne thinking that I was a sidekick ghost. :shock:

Guys,
Out of curiosity, if I buy a new laptop and get a wireless internet service, could I hook this laptop to the TV in lounge room or something?

I'll have JClarke explain this in depth when we meet in person. Hope you don't mind me picking at your brain, J ;)

Guys,
Out of curiosity, if I buy a new laptop and get a wireless internet service, could I hook this laptop to the TV in lounge room or something?

I'll have JClarke explain this in depth when we meet in person. Hope you don't mind me picking at your brain, J ;)
Yes you can.

Here is in picture - my laptop hooked with my Sharp 32" LCD TV :cool2:

166av00.jpg

Thanks for your advice dear Jiro, I truly wish it could be that easier.

With my Usher's and the advanced stage as it is, it becomes difficult to read. If I were to use the laptop on the TV, ZoomText becomes distorted.

I have actually enjoyed my time away from internet as I've been walking a lot & enjoying Mother Nature. Lil'Bit, I love him! He's a cute lil' squirt that just shivers when he wants something like "food" or he has the bad shakes when he hear the word "treats", yes he's terribly spoilt by me!!

bbbbbuuuuuuccccckkkkkkeeeeeettttttttttttttt! you should hook a laptop to bigger monitor or your tv... assuming it has ports.

I can imagine straining with all your strength to read whatever's on laptop screen. That's why I always use desktop.

Buckets, why are you using a laptop?

I use a 17" laptop, and a 46" HDTV.

Thanks for your advice dear Jiro, I truly wish it could be that easier.

With my Usher's and the advanced stage as it is, it becomes difficult to read. If I were to use the laptop on the TV, ZoomText becomes distorted.

I have actually enjoyed my time away from internet as I've been walking a lot & enjoying Mother Nature. Lil'Bit, I love him! He's a cute lil' squirt that just shivers when he wants something like "food" or he has the bad shakes when he hear the word "treats", yes he's terribly spoilt by me!!

Ah, I understand now. :)

Sorry. Doesn't work on a high-resolution LCD either?

I have been told by my two washington friends, that they wish I was back in Vancouver, unfortunately, I had to tell them to wait until 2011. I know, they are awesome :cool2:

every1dance.gif

Well, now i have this energy burst, I am going out to do some errands I havent done in a week.

be back soon.

I have been told by my two washington friends, that they wish I was back in Vancouver, unfortunately, I had to tell them to wait until 2011. I know, they are awesome :cool2:

:aw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back