The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry about your bad day. yeah spending $$ is nuts.

JClarke-->
x1ft4k.jpg
<--CC

what happened? how did you crash?

what happened? how did you crash?
I was driving to work this morning and I crashed front in, into a mini cooper at the back of it. Front of my car is damaged, light is totally fucked, debris was all over the road....(small ones tho) hood bent up slightly, hard to shut it, bumper bent, plates screwed, smoke came out of the engine

I was driving to work this morning and I crashed front in, into a mini cooper at the back of it. Front of my car is damaged, light is totally fucked, debris was all over the road....(small ones tho) hood bent up slightly, hard to shut it, bumper bent, plates screwed, smoke came out of the engine

ouch. how did that happen? I hope that driver won't file a complaint against you for injury

ouch. how did that happen? I hope that driver won't file a complaint against you for injury
Both of us arent hurt -- but cars are, damaged. No insurance on my car :| Everyone was calm, and I apologised -- it was my fault automatically. This is my second one in four years.

I crashed head in.

Both of us arent hurt -- but cars are, damaged. No insurance on my car :| Everyone was calm, and I apologised -- it was my fault automatically. This is my second one in four years.

I crashed head in.

outstanding. it is good that everybody's calm. but how did you crash? were you txting? dozing? just not paying attention?

outstanding. it is good that everybody's calm. but how did you crash? were you txting? dozing? just not paying attention?
Was talking to my friend then 5 second before I turned and crashed, I slammed the brakes and the clutch at the same time. :pissed:

Was talking to my friend then 5 second before I turned and crashed, I slammed the brakes and the clutch at the same time. :pissed:

goddamn. sorry to hear, my man. I hope you didn't tell cop everything. say nothing. you can word the situation (depending on the situation) on official report to your favor, if you know what i mean. It makes a big difference on whose blame is assigned to.

goddamn. sorry to hear, my man. I hope you didn't tell cop everything. say nothing. you can word the situation (depending on the situation) on official report to your favor, if you know what i mean. It makes a big difference on whose blame is assigned to.
My friend is the witness, so he has to come with me to file the report in 30 minutes.

My friend is the witness, so he has to come with me to file the report in 30 minutes.

simple - either "I didn't see anything" or word it to your favor

simple - either "I didn't see anything" or word it to your favor
Yeah and I have called in a tow truck to tow my car back home this afternoon. Not worth the risk to drive home after seeing smoke out of my engine bay

I had a minor car accident couple months ago and it was my fault but it was kept hush hush because the driver seemed so eager to leave ASAP without getting police involved. I think he's driving on suspended license. He looks like a type of guy with DUI record. :dunno:

Yeah and I have called in a tow truck to tow my car back home this afternoon. Not worth the risk to drive home after seeing smoke out of my engine bay

yep good idea. I recall that your car's very old so it's best to chuck it and part it out. just get another used car. make sure your story and your friend's story match together that words to your favor but do not lie. do not give out too much detail either. just simply word it to your favor. :cool2: because that driver can sue you later for whiplash injury. It happened to my mom and she filed a complaint against them a little while later. their insurance paid for medical and PT expense.

good luck, man.

yep good idea. I recall that your car's very old so it's best to chuck it and part it out. just get another used car. make sure your story and your friend's story match together that words to your favor but do not lie. do not give out too much detail either. just simply word it to your favor. :cool2: because that driver can sue you later for whiplash injury. It happened to my mom and she filed a complaint against them a little while later. their insurance paid for medical and PT expense.

good luck, man.
I know the car is about 11 years old but the car is in a very decent and good condition with low km's on the clock, orginal engine and runs like a dream. it is on 157,000km at the moment. It wil last me another 3 years but at this stage, I dont know, man. Now is not the time for a new car.

I know the car is about 11 years old but the car is in a very decent and good condition with low km's on the clock, orginal engine and runs like a dream. it is on 157,000km at the moment. It wil last me another 3 years but at this stage, I dont know, man. Now is not the time for a new car.

get parts from a salvage yard and rebuild it

not new car but used car which cost as much as the repair. but you ask - if getting used car costs as much as repair, why not just spend it on repair cost? well - you know that your car (even after repair) is most likely going to have unforeseeable mechanical issue later on.. so that drives up the cost.

or.... do what C.C. Sinned suggested. Put on yer jumpsuit and get your hands dirty :cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back