The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
If each hour at work could go as fast as my lunch hour the work day would go by much quicker! :giggle:

Back to work I go! Lunch hour is over! :(

I have only been up an hour. But we are on a different schedule that the majority of the world. :wave:

I guess nobody wants to answer my question or talk to me, that is okay, I am used to it:(

How is everybody doing today?

Good for the most part. I had a filling done this morning... which kinda sucked... and I wasn't feeling good this morning as I was really achey so I took a nap, some ibuprofen and now I feel better.

:)

How is everybody doing today?

Had a relaxing day...finally had the house to myself so I took a 3 hour nap after my morning walk. I didnt run because the heat and humidity were so high. Blah!

Good for the most part. I had a filling done this morning... which kinda sucked... and I wasn't feeling good this morning as I was really achey so I took a nap, some ibuprofen and now I feel better.

:)

That is good you are feel better

via iPhone tethering in my office at work

I have only been up an hour. But we are on a different schedule that the majority of the world. :wave:

Yah! My Lunch break today was from 10:45 to 11:45 today.

It was quite early and usually is.

I am on the Eastern Time Zone. Obviously. Even on the weekends I am usually up early.

Yah! My Lunch break today was from 10:45 to 11:45 today.

It was quite early and usually is.

I am on the Eastern Time Zone. Obviously. Even on the weekends I am usually up early.
For us, it is up by 10 am and to bed by 1 am. But that goes around our working hours.

And we are off in mid week, so it means we do grocery shopping and restaurant dining at the low times for business.

I really like my schedule. :)

For us, it is up by 10 am and to bed by 1 am. But that goes around our working hours.

And we are off in mid week, so it means we do grocery shopping and restaurant dining at the low times for business.

I loved the Second shift when my kids were babies. Gave me more time with them during the day. Now that they are in School. It is different. I am home when they are home.

First shift and the only shift I work now.. Since the job I have is only 730-530. I love the prime time hours and days. It does have plenty of disadvantages when you have to make Appts. with other places that are only open on the hours I work. Such as Dr's Appointments, and other place of businesses.

I loved the Second shift when my kids were babies. Gave me more time with them during the day. Now that they are in School. It is different. I am home when they are home.

First shift and the only shift I work now.. Since the job I have is only 730-530. I love the prime time hours and days. It does have plenty of disadvantages when you have to make Appts. with other places that are only open on the hours I work. Such as Dr's Appointments, and other place of businesses.

Yes, we always tried to have those hours when our kids were at home and in school so we could spend lots of time with them.

And I am proud to report it worked and they turned out well. :)

That really does sound like an ideal schedule... for me anyways... since I love staying up to about 12-1 and I usually wake up around 10 as well.

What do you do that allows you to have a schedule like that?

That really does sound like an ideal schedule... for me anyways... since I love staying up to about 12-1 and I usually wake up around 10 as well.

What do you do that allows you to have a schedule like that?

I do pet sitting for a select few. I work my schedule around my husband's, which you must consider is blue collar and physically demanding, so it would not be everyone's first choice. :)

I can't believe I only have 15 minutes of battery left on my laptop... It hasn't felt like I've been on the computer that long.

What a fun at the beach! My hubby came! We had fun....both of our Jeeps were on the beach....so awesome! I will take picture of it tomorrow....gotta jam and get ready for shower and dinner! :wave:

:mad2: my car is screwed. Just had a car accident, just about 25 minutes ago.

Yeah, I'm OK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back