The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another boring rainy night in Iowa.

speaking of hair..this morning I swear I had to brush my hair out a hundred times. I went to my neighbors and she looked at me weird and said that my hair was just all kinds of bad..I told her that I've brushed it a million times already and she said it looks like I just rolled out of bed..I hate this weather

Rain! Rain! Just about all day! Glad to see it. Almost forgot what lightning and thunder was!

Good to see the rain today.. Sad to see the people in Pasco County get a Tornado..

I have been quiet lately, I have been sick since yesterday. Just wish I'll get better soon!

I don't think I want that kind of attention.:lol:

:lol: I can understand that!

Good to be alive today! Had a good nights rest last night. And is already planning on another camping trip along with bringing the boat, The weekend after this.

:giggle: Tired as I was yesterday! I am looking forward into wearing myself out again... Having too much fun, always has a price. :giggle:

Just thinking I'm only 70 away (maybe 69 after this post?) from hitting 2k posts. Feels weird as many days I am not here at all, so how did I get to 2K???

:lol: I can understand that!

Good to be alive today! Had a good nights rest last night. And is already planning on another camping trip along with bringing the boat, The weekend after this.

:giggle: Tired as I was yesterday! I am looking forward into wearing myself out again... Having too much fun, always has a price. :giggle:

Just be glad you can still pay the price, girl!:giggle:

Just thinking I'm only 70 away (maybe 69 after this post?) from hitting 2k posts. Feels weird as many days I am not here at all, so how did I get to 2K???

69 posts and post alot! :)

Just be glad you can still pay the price, girl!:giggle:

:lol: nothing like fresh air and sunshine, to make a person sleep like a baby. Along with a few Beers, perhaps. :giggle:

I absolutely love being outdoors!!! Camping and the water!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back