The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello people how about a videophone for someone with a HOH child?

Your HOH child, is eligible for a free videophone, I think. Correct me, if I am wrong, DHB.

Your HOH child, is eligible for a free videophone, I think. Correct me, if I am wrong, DHB.

Thanks! I'll have to check into it. He has alot of problems talking on the phone. I have to put it on speaker phone and translate for him.

hello people how about a videophone for someone with a HOH child?

Thanks! I'll have to check into it. He has alot of problems talking on the phone. I have to put it on speaker phone and translate for him.

Can your child sign? If yes, then your child can use the VRS to contact friends and friends who knows sign language too. I think DHB (diehardbiker) can give you more details.

Can your child sign? If yes, then your child can use the VRS to contact friends and friends who knows sign language too. I think DHB (diehardbiker) can give you more details.

He knows quite a bit of sign but we are learning more each day

Then videophone can help him improve the sign language when talking to other people and friends :) All you need is high speed internet.

u can vp me if u want. I would be happy to teach u how.

Back from the mall. PSP connected at Starbucks, but it is not free WIFI. So we try a different place later.

At least I know it works. :)

Back from the mall. PSP connected at Starbucks, but it is not free WIFI. So we try a different place later.

At least I know it works. :)

If it not Free wifi, you have to pay for it, they will provide you a PIn to access. My old work doesn't have wifi back then, now they do, free. (McDonald's)

Sure, I'll be waiting for u when u are ready. Let me know in my private msg then I will give it to u my vp nbrs.

i went to that site... read through the application and it says ASL must be your primary language?

i went to that site... read through the application and it says ASL must be your primary language?

It doesn't matter if it must be primary language, ASL is my third language and I have Videophone. ;)

It doesn't matter if it must be primary language, ASL is my third language and I have Videophone. ;)

yea but the app for the free one has the following statement after it asks if ASL is your primary language:

"Please note that the customized Sorenson videophones are available for deaf or hard-of-hearing individuals who primarily use ASL to communicate."

so if i check no ASL is not my primary language would i still be able to get one?

Hi
I should have been sleeping at this time, but pericarditis is back !! And this time, it's even worse than ast time : aspirin doesn't do a thing and when I am lying down, I have difficulties to breath. I am waiting for my appointment with the cardiologist before being too scary.....

:wave:

yea but the app for the free one has the following statement after it asks if ASL is your primary language:

"Please note that the customized Sorenson videophones are available for deaf or hard-of-hearing individuals who primarily use ASL to communicate."

so if i check no ASL is not my primary language would i still be able to get one?

If ASL or something approximating ASL really isn't your primary language, then how do you propose to use VRS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back