The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all - Welcome Back, Byrdie! :)

Secondly, If these members wants to have more than 1 screen name, they can do so provided that they ASK Alex about it first and within reasons, of course. If members were to create multiple account without asking, that's the difference for not allowing multiple accounts. That situation has already been resolved and there's no need to rehash at this, really.

One can get around that rule by having different IP addresses and different email accounts.........:cool2:

BTW Thanks Miss Jolie--good to see you too! :) :hugs:

One can get around that rule by having different IP addresses and different email accounts.........:cool2:

that's why they get banned. several ADers have tried and they have been discovered. :cool2: good doggie. good doggie (my signature)

Different time zones buddy! :)

ANyway--time to get back to work as I have more research to do. Will be back this weekend. :)

Just wanted to "pop-in" and say Hello!

It has nothing to do with the timezones, BUDDY. I know when the active members comes around, but I know it is afternoon down here, it is a bit late over at your end. So careful, there son.

that's why they get banned. several ADers have tried and they have been discovered. :cool2: good doggie. good doggie (my signature)

Like that example of the infamous dude who made multiple accounts within different IP address but was caught easily, because we, some of us know the specific person. Too easy to be tricked at, si?

BTW Thanks Miss Jolie--good to see you too! :) :hugs:

Yes, I'm aware of that but however, if one gets around that rule by without asking the proper authorities, we will ban them with no question asked.

If they were to be able to ask - We would be aware and not to ban them on a constant basis if they were to keep coming in here w/ multiple accounts that were not asked for.

You're welcome and it's good to see you again too. :hug:

raise your hand if you think it SUCKS big time to bring work home..... :mad2:

Welcome back Byrdie! I enjoyed the nice and sunny day today. I'm also tired from deep cleaning 2 big vans at my work, they were VERY, VERY filthy!

Woops! There goes my hearing again. I can't hear the fan or my computer, I can't hear running water, I can't hear the toast pop up, and I can barely hear the TV at maximum volume. I wish it would just go one way or the other so I don't feel like I've lost something every time it changes. Well, I've done this before. I can do it again.

On the bright side, I sleep better when noises don't wake me!

I'm finally getting a new diet for my Crohn's! I think I'll go buy the groceries for it tomorrow. No diets seem to work yet.

Have been cleaning around the house today...was doing the funny dances like this: :dance2::whistle: Spring Cleaning Time! All done. All fresh. Yay!! I was so sick of the dusts everywhere so I decided to get up and clean. (actually was in the mood to clean) I born that way. I just love to clean. So pretty now with the candles... smelling sooo good.:giggle:

Also made my fiance's favorite dish- Egg Dish sooo good!! :drool: He ate some before work this morning. I also made his lunch for work. He was like yay!! He also was :ty::ty: and :ily: to me. I am his BEST housewife, his AMAZING chef and his PERFECT wife EVER! :giggle::giggle:

Byrdie714, I heard about new job. What kind of law firm?

Personal injury, criminal, divorce, DUI, real estate, tax, immigration--the whole gamut.

I'm currently working with tribal laws.

Personal injury, criminal, divorce, DUI, real estate, tax, immigration--the whole gamut.

Are you hearing or deaf? what kind of tribal country in Washington?

thought you said you can't do law stuff anymore since it gives you stress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back