The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
People change their minds. Happens all the time.

Nothing wrong with that. Right?

hence - me asking him what made him change his mind

Jolie77;

Awesome! What does your glasses look like?

Is this your very first time getting a new glasses or are you just buying a new pair and diss the old pair?

I remember the very first time I got my eyeglasses. It was quite an experience, lol.

My glasses is all black bold, and has glitters on it.

CIMG2240.jpg

CIMG2241.jpg

No, it's my 4th time getting a new glasses since my old glasses is old and broken. I always getting my glasses broken at work or at home and it's annoying though. But I hope this time getting better without break a piece. :)

Aw, I don't blame her for being bummed. It's good to hear that she is up and about.

I am so glad she is better. She is more glad than I am. I am sure.

Good to see her back to her usual self.... :hmm: I may have to rephrase that. :giggle:

hence - me asking him what made him change his mind

Really... ? ? ?

At first you said you was pointing out his contradictions..

Now you are changing it by saying you are asking him..

Which one is it??

I am asking you.

Just like you have posted before to others.

Inconsistent post.

CIMG2240.jpg

CIMG2241.jpg

No, it's my 4th time getting a new glasses since my old glasses is old and broken. I always getting my glasses broken at work or at home and it's annoying though. But I hope this time getting better without break a piece. :)

I just used to ol' fashion wired framed glasses. The modern small lens and frame.

:lol: only if you could see the glasses I wore in the 80's.

compare to now. They used to be HUGE! :lol:

I just used to ol' fashion wired framed glasses. The modern small lens and frame.

:lol: only if you could see the glasses I wore in the 80's.

compare to now. They used to be HUGE! :lol:

yeah, I LOVE my new glasses... so comfortable.

yeah, I have seen different style of 70's and 80's and those are awesome though. Those are much better than older ones. More bolder than HUGE ones, you know. :)

yeah, I LOVE my new glasses... so comfortable.

yeah, I have seen different style of 70's and 80's and those are awesome though. Those are much better than older ones. More bolder than HUGE ones, you know. :)

Plastic framed glasses, seems to be a new trend now. :) Just like in the 50's and 60's style.

I like your new glasses Tinkerbell. I have prescription sunglasses on order with a tortoise shell frame that is same shape as your new glasses.

I like your new glasses Tinkerbell. I have prescription sunglasses on order with a tortoise shell frame that is same shape as your new glasses.

:ty: Bottesini!!

That's so cool and hope to see your pic of your sunglasses with tortoise shell sometimes. :)

j6nb0i.jpg

Not exactly like yours. This is a picture of the frame, but will have dark green lenses. I am excited about them.

I like your eyeglasses, It's nice!

Yeah, I can understand what you mean by that. I've been really careful with my glasses and not letting it get broken. I've always put it my glasses case when I am not wearing it and put it up in a safe place where the kids will not get their hands on it. Some of the time, I would forget to put it in the case -oops, ha. So, you might want to make it a habit to put it in the case all the time and carry it with you anywhere you go to. It helps. Also putting it in the same place over and over again also helps you from not misplacing your glasses elsewhere in your place. Just suggesting. :)

I am so glad she is better. She is more glad than I am. I am sure.

Good to see her back to her usual self.... :hmm: I may have to rephrase that. :giggle:

:lol:

But hey, at least things will be back to the norm soon! :lol:

j6nb0i.jpg

Not exactly like yours. This is a picture of the frame, but will have dark green lenses. I am excited about them.

That must be so pretty on you!! :) Oh I bet you are so excited about it. I was soo excited to get my new glasses and now here I got them! Loving it and so comfortable. :mrgreen:

That must be so pretty on you!! :) Oh I bet you are so excited about it. I was soo excited to get my new glasses and now here I got them! Loving it and so comfortable. :mrgreen:

Yes I am very excited and looking forward to no sun in my eyes for summer! :)

I like your eyeglasses, It's nice!

Yeah, I can understand what you mean by that. I've been really careful with my glasses and not letting it get broken. I've always put it my glasses case when I am not wearing it and put it up in a safe place where the kids will not get their hands on it. Some of the time, I would forget to put it in the case -oops, ha. So, you might want to make it a habit to put it in the case all the time and carry it with you anywhere you go to. It helps. Also putting it in the same place over and over again also helps you from not misplacing your glasses elsewhere in your place. Just suggesting. :)

:ty: Jolie77!!

:ty: Thank you so much for the suggests you gave me. I will use that idea to keep my glasses in a safe place as well.

I have bought prescription sunglasses before.

They were stolen out of my car along with the GPS, when by vehicle was broken into. I kept the glasses on the Visor clip.

I was thinking to myself. What an idiot. Good steal on the GPS... but what in the heck is the thief going to do with my glasses. :lol:

They were stolen out of my car along with the GPS, when by vehicle was broken into. I kept the glasses on the Visor clip.

I was thinking to myself. What an idiot. Good steal on the GPS... but what in the heck is the thief going to do with my glasses. :lol:

Maybe the thief just wants to be looking so cool with it. :giggle: Shame on the thief for stealing your glasses. :nono:

They probably never thought about prescription, just saw cool sunglasses.:lol:

They probably never thought about prescription, just saw cool sunglasses.:lol:

That is what the Cops told me. He said they will probably end up in a dumpster.. :( When the thief realizes, he took glasses that were no good to him. believe me I went dumpster diving for a few days looking for them.

:barf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back