The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree...we need the controversial members back! :lol:

Does that mean I'm not one of them? I smell favorism. I'm always around on Alldeaf.

I like that idea. I don't know about anyone else but I like reading the controversail stuff.

As far as finding a black cow that beats me..I always had problems finding my black dog at night..lol
Good luck
We had a whole herd of black angus cows in our backyard, and we had a mini rodeo for about 45 minutes after we cut a new hole in the fence to get them back in the pasture and get them to the front pasture and get them secured.

There were a couple of times I thought my neighbor was going to run into a tree on his four wheeler.

Now back to something more interesting.... CONTROVERSY and DEBATE.

I'm kinda depressed..i had my asl midterm today.. I HATE VIDEOTAPING MYSELF! seriously i need to start getting used to it.. ugh!i know i didn't fail but i sooo wanted it to be perfect! i had practiced like non other! STUPID EXAM ANXIETY!
mmm... lets start debating!...:P

Maybe we should start an official "Controversy" thread. Any controversial topics and insults must remain in that thread. And it can be "hidden" as the "Debate Party". :giggle:

Heres a question, how do you find a black angus cow on a dark stormy night in the middle of the woods?

How good of a helicopter pilot can you get? Because if he can fly in the storm, you can use an infra-red search camera. I guess that also depends on what kind of woods they are. If they are deciduous and it's summer, you might have a hard time reading the animal's body heat through the cold wet leaves.

I thought the cow thing was a riddle. So you actually lost your cows, Dixie?

Wait, is favoristm, occurs again like it was last year???? :shock:

Not my cows, my neighbors cows were in our backyard, the entire herd! :shock:

Scary! But even in the city here, I have walked out into the face of deers. In Iowa they are kind of like giant mice. :P

Another thing that is happening in Iowa. Ice. This afternoon my younger daughter picked me up and took me to the mall. I wore a light raincoat. Then my older daughter came after work to the mall and we ate in the food court. We walked home after and it was way below freezing with ice on the roads.

A little while ago, I went out to throw icemelt on the driveway so my husband can get up it when he gets back from work. I slipped and slid about halfway down the drive until I managed to jump off into the yard. Luckily did not fall.

That was almost too much excitement for an old lady. :lol:

f0x98h.jpg

Another thing that is happening in Iowa. Ice. This afternoon my younger daughter picked me up and took me to the mall. I wore a light raincoat. Then my older daughter came after work to the mall and we ate in the food court. We walked home after and it was way below freezing with ice on the roads.

A little while ago, I went out to throw icemelt on the driveway so my husband can get up it when he gets back from work. I slipped and slid about halfway down the drive until I managed to jump off into the yard. Luckily did not fall.

:rofl:

Ohhhhh, oops, Botti nearly got upended! Heaven forbid! :lol:

I just wanted a definition if the favouritstm and these debates get banned, and whatnot are similar repativitve as last year?

OIC, I still don't get the connection of banning debates and favoritism. Oh, well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back