The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
well just got back from 1-hr meeting. it was a nasty blame game and of course there was some Jiro-wrath and Domestic Dissent accusation :mad2:

well just got back from 1-hr meeting. it was a nasty blame game and of course there was some Jiro-wrath and Domestic Dissent accusation :mad2:

Curious how you got all that wrath across to your hearing brethren.

there was this technical problem that's been bothering us for months and it's still unresolved. it just reached the breaking point that this administrative meeting was convened. so it's me as the Webmaster, Director of IT, Database Admin, Director of Marketing, and my colleague. Director of Marketing is notorious for her mean attitude. She was blaming me and "yelling" at me for failing to do my duty. I corrected her and redirected the blame to Director of IT and he tried to make me look bad in front of people. but no no no no :nono: nice try!

I already covered all my base and I hired my friend (network manager) as independent contractor to diagnose the problem. His report reinforced my position. The technical issue's clearly Director of IT's problem.

:nono: Do not phuck with Jiro. :mad2:

Did you show your friend's report at the meeting?

Did you show your friend's report at the meeting?

of course. Previous webmaster's report as well. like I said - I've covered all my base. :mad2:

Well I got my HA back! yay!!!

With a new warranty, encase the darn thing decide to quit on me again!

2 weeks ago it was 'mid-summer' with lots of people were sunbathing, swimming at the beach, last week it was end of summer that I went to the hot minerals pools one night it was nice, and now this week it's fucking winter, Unbelievable. No warm autumn. Whats worrying me, is that a week ago my mother's neighbour told us that a newspaper article predicted long, cold winter for 2009. By crikey this chill has already invited itself over already without warning.

2 weeks ago it was 'mid-summer' with lots of people were sunbathing, swimming at the beach, last week it was end of summer that I went to the hot minerals pools one night it was nice, and now this week it's fucking winter, Unbelievable. No warm autumn. Whats worrying me, is that a week ago my mother's neighbour told us that a newspaper article predicted long, cold winter for 2009. By crikey this chill has already invited itself over already without warning.

Now you will get the long record breaking winter. While we get the record breaking heat with the fire danger rising.

It is what the weather man predicted.

:(

It finally started warming up here.

:lol:

Geez!

I just got done eating a Popsicle. The particular brand I eat leaves jokes. When you are done eating it. It reveals the answer.

So Before I ate it. It askes... How do Billboards talk..??

I got done eating it and read the answer. because I did not know what the answer was.

Do you know???

Now you will get the long record breaking winter. While we get the record breaking heat with the fire danger rising.

It is what the weather man predicted.

:(

It finally started warming up here.

could you send me a plane ticket? id come over i wanna out of this chill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back