The I'm so..... Thread

Grabbing the steak from Cheri and whack her with it. *running away from Cheri while she fell to the ground* Hahahahahaha Hehehehehehe Hohohohohoho Bye Zoooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm

Pomeranian said:
Grabbing the steak from Cheri and whack her with it. *running away from Cheri while she fell to the ground* Hahahahahaha Hehehehehehe Hohohohohoho Bye Zoooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm so silly right now, because Pommie has me on the floor laughing :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pomeranian said:

I'm so shocked that Pommie hit me with a steak hard and left a bloody steak juice on my face, Chase Pommie with a steak to hit her back. *evil crackling*

I am so bored, cuz there are too much boring threads in AD. Where's the interesting threads? :bump:

Running away from Cheri and hopping on the horse and go hyah to the horse to run faster and away from Cheri. Laughing crackling outloud

Cheri said:
I'm so shocked that Pommie hit me with a steak hard and left a bloody steak juice on my face, Chase Pommie with a steak to hit her back. *evil crackling*

Pomeranian said:
Running away from Cheri and hopping on the horse and go hyah to the horse to run faster and away from Cheri. Laughing crackling outloud
How dare you hurt Cheri , I should :whip: you ! LOL :)

Hehehehehe Hahahahaha Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is fun. Crackling out loud so loud that eveyone is looking at Cheri chasing me with the steak while I am on the horse. Hands rubbing hard. :nana:

ecevit said:
How dare you hurt Cheri , I should :whip: you ! LOL :)

Pomeranian said:
Hehehehehe Hahahahaha Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is fun. Crackling out loud so loud that eveyone is looking at Cheri chasing me with the steak while I am on the horse. Hands rubbing hard. :nana:
I know :booty: :nana:
:hug:

Cheri said:
I'm so happy to see Simpleman in here, How have you been dude? Long time no see or chat! :hug:

Heh, :ty: Cheri. Im still around, mostly just lurking. Still have mostly same issues, so Im just kinda 'blah'. Can message me anytime, Im usually around.
:hug:

im so charming and sexy all i have to do is smile or say hello and the women just fall for me.

haha

Back