The I'm so..... Thread

thewinterknight

Reaction score
I'm so sexy they put a picture of me next to the definition of 'sexy' in the freakin' dictionarty. LOL!

thewinterknight said:
I'm so sexy they put a picture of me next to the definition of 'sexy' in the freakin' dictionarty. LOL!

Who care? I undy ure young wild party gal. I used to be like u and its not worth for the attention to pay for. Have fun and be care of ur life.

Umm. You do realize I'm a man, not a 'gal' and secondly, I'm not serious about this thread, this thread is meant for people to have fun, not to be all anal. :tears:

I'm so happy that tomorrow is Friday and I don't know why LOL!!

thewinterknight said:
Umm. You do realize I'm a man, not a 'gal' and secondly, I'm not serious about this thread, this thread is meant for people to have fun, not to be all anal. :tears:

and maybe moondancer isnt serious either, I hope so :D

I'm so confused where this thread is heading as I thought this was a game for fun :dunno:

I'm so pissed right now that I wanna knock someone's head off.

:giggle: (just kidding)

I'm so worried, I hope I'm not the next victim Cheri?...

I'm so excite that I wanna slap someone with my steak. :giggle:

I am so scared of Cheri because she is looking for someone's head to hit on :Ohno:
Betta hide myself from her.

I'm getting into....
Head-Spin.gif
WILD night!

I'm so frighten of GalaxyAngel's signature. :Ohno:

im so dancing like a total dork rigt now .. and i don't care who knows it

I'm so happy to see Simpleman in here, How have you been dude? Long time no see or chat! :hug:

I'm so tired because my allergies won't leave me alone.

Knock knock Cheri? You home? Maybe you need to whack me in the head, and hit me with that steak, and I will be all better!!!!! :ty: :giggle: :hug:

Back