The hardest breakup I've ever experienced

shezzbeav

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Reaction score
I recently broke up with my partner,which was very hard to do, but I felt that it was for the best to so that I could concentrate more on my senior studies and there are more reasons.
What's worse - he was a total bastard in reaction!!
I'd like for you all to read my online diary...

http://www.my-diary.org/read/?read=69889

You can contact me on:
ICQ - 345054144
MSN - crankykitten@hotmail.com

Sherrie.

Sorry to hear that. I'm sure your life will eventually improve.

Once you cheat is very hard to get back on track.

you did the right thing..gotta focus on school first! You'll be fine.. i would to do the same thing.. If my gf don't improve our needs..ha.

sorry to heat , I am sure you will be fine and focus yourself in university to get sccessfully yourself!!!

I've never had a serious break-up or anything... so I can't really give any statement on this issue. :(

Originally posted by Sherrie
I recently broke up with my partner,which was very hard to do, but I felt that it was for the best to so that I could concentrate more on my senior studies and there are more reasons.
What's worse - he was a total bastard in reaction!!
I'd like for you all to read my online diary...

well, if i were u.. I never wud share with anyone about my situation :) cuz it can get worse but if he found out about this website. Good luck sherrie :)

If I ever did break up, the hardest one would have to be with my current girlfriend. We've been together for a very long time.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
If I ever did break up, the hardest one would have to be with my current girlfriend. We've been together for a very long time.
how long?

forget you know who................ live life how you want it and it is better to acheive all your goals and be happy....... I am divorced so if you wanna talk just PM me.....

Sorry about the break up, Sherrie, but it was for your own good. Consider it a good deed. I don't think you sound selfish for putting yourself up front first, and focus on your education. If your boyfriend truly loved you, he would've understand and let you go. Education comes first.

My hardest break up was with a hearing girl named Rachelle. We were together for 3 years and 5 months, so I know what it's like going through the pain and all.

The hardest breakup i've gone through was with my ex of one year, it also ended in not such a pretty picture-- but it was for the best. I am currently in a greaaattt relationship and I wouldn't know how I would be able to handle it if it ever ends. My boyfriend means EVERYTHING to me.

You will be okay, you're young ya know and take your time find a good guy. Me either, take my time looking for right one. :cool:

break-up

You absolutely did the right thing. Your dreams and goals are more important than some loser.

I am sorry to hear about your breakup.. It will be okay.. You will get over with it and move on with your life and studies and focus on what make you happy... Hang in there, it will be okay...

I think that when people break up, it is always for the best for both of them in the long run. This way both parties can move on and find someone that is "the right one." :)

I'm sorry though, Sherrie. It does stink to lose someone you have devoted so much time to. I hope you're feeling better. There are many, many more fish in the sea. :)

Sherri, I read what you posted in your online diary. You stated that you are 17 years old and your ex is 20 years old but already has a child.

Despite your being younger, you sound much older and mature than this ex. He is selfish to hold you back from accomplishing your academic/career goals. He should realize that you are young and want to establish a foundation for you as a person.

I am proud of you for not letting a selfish man to hold you back. I know you had moments of giving up your goals for him but how would you feel in 5 or 10 years? What if he dumps you in 2 years and you have nothing to fall back on?

I know you feel strongly for him but remind yourself daily that you are a courageous woman who deserve better than that ..you deserve a man who will support you in everything, not treat you badly if you dont give in to his whims.

Stay strong!

Back