The Bible Says Earth is Flat

Status
Not open for further replies.
CyberRed said:
How about this one ? You can see some mountains in there by closin' up to it. ;)

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/2535/untitledqr7.png[/ IMG][/QUOTE]
I stan there where I live. I cannot see mountain. Then I believe I'm on sphere. :)

Askjo said:
Contradictions in the Bible? The simple question for YOU is: Can you solve them for me? If you can't, call yourself a liar. Period! That is very simple. If the Bible has many contradictions, the Bible would cease long years ago. Why is the Bible still alive? --- The Bible is given by inspiration of God.

The bible isnt alive, its an inanimate object.

:)

Your Mom said:
The bible isnt alive, its an inanimate object. :)

You think that Bible isn't alive,
Then, how come you just claimed that you can show a list
of a few hundred even a thousand contradications ????

Please Show Me This, Thank You !!

Y said:
You think that Bible isn't alive,
Then, how come you just claimed that you can show a list
of a few hundred even a thousand contradications ????

Please Show Me This, Thank You !!

Do you not get what inanimate is? It isnt alive, it isnt a breathing being. Its a book, a book cant not be alive.

you want the list here you go, this is just a small sample.

http://www.infidels.org/news/atheism/extra/bible-contradictions.html

Your Mom said:
Do you not get what inanimate is? It isnt alive, it isnt a breathing being. Its a book, a book cant not be alive.

you want the list here you go, this is just a small sample.

http://www.infidels.org/news/atheism/extra/bible-contradictions.html

Well, the BOOK itself is not alive, but HIS WORD IS. His Word is alive, movin', touchin', and breathin'. God is talkin' in that book for everyone. The book is carryin' His Word.

CyberRed said:
Well, the BOOK itself is not alive, but HIS WORD IS. His Word is alive, movin', touchin', and breathin'. God is talkin' in that book for everyone. The book is carryin' His Word.

Maybe you dont understand what the world alive means, words can not be alive, a book can not be alive, words do not move, do not touch and do not breathe. God is not talking, rather you are reading words from a book.

I know what you are trying to say, youre tyring to get the point across that the bible is so important to you and the words in the bible motivate you to the point that you express the book and its words as being 'alive.'

However to me, its no more alive than say, websters dictionary or the newspaper. I get what youre saying though, that it is in existence or operation, meaning it is in a sense 'alive' even though it is inanimate.

Word of God is alive. As this meaning of alive is not as of body breathing or stuff as u thinking this is what it meant, but its not. Word of God is sharper than sword, it is not material, its Spiritual, it plunder your soul deeper than bone and marrows. The Word of God is very powerful. When u receive the message from the Word of God by accepting His message, it begin to breathe in you, not breathe from lungs, your spirit. Without Christ, you are spiritually dead, when Christ comes in, becomes alive as He breathe within ur spirit from His Holy Spirit. The Bible is more like spiritual nutritions. Causes a lot of people couldn't handle is bec of the mind. Many times saying, why we act that way is bec the mind and living in darkness. And the mind is pure darken. Word of God lighten our mind. Correct, God will not make you believe, He left u a choice just like He left me a choice. If you think its a lie, then you chose to do so, but that doesn't mean you won't see Him, bec you will, whether you believe or notbelieve.

CyberRed said:

Fantastic!!:)

Momoftwo:)

Your Mom

You mom, i read all posts of yours.. that is very impress me. I respect you believe in your belief of what you learns and experinces that way you grew up with..

REMEMBER: QUEEN MOM, Dont let any christians put your the glorious crown down off the top from your head. because they hate your intelligance beings.. I really admire the aggressive way you are and you know what you do to speaking mind on those christians who are not agree with.. Keep the beautiful crown upon your head and thinking postive what you believe in.. I unwillingly let them put you down.... ;)

Your Mom said:
Maybe you dont understand what the world alive means, words can not be alive, a book can not be alive, words do not move, do not touch and do not breathe. God is not talking, rather you are reading words from a book.

I understand very well. I know God spiritually. I know what the world alive means. That world came from the Word of God who made it to live. He created this world through His Breathe when He spoke. And, YES His Word DOES move when it drives directly at anythin' to make it alive. It TOUCHES and BREATHE to keep everythin' runnin'.

For example here :
Jesus COMMANDED the 7 demons to leave a woman's body. The 7 demons obeyed Him and left her body.

I know what you are trying to say, youre tyring to get the point across that the bible is so important to you and the words in the bible motivate you to the point that you express the book and its words as being 'alive.'

However to me, its no more alive than say, websters dictionary or the newspaper. I get what youre saying though, that it is in existence or operation, meaning it is in a sense 'alive' even though it is inanimate.

FYI, God's Word is NOT inanimated. The question is : Why are you here ? Of course, not to mention about this AD, but on this earth. What's your reason to be here on this earth ? Any clue to know why ?

CyberRed said:
FYI, God's Word is NOT inanimated. The question is : Why are you here ? Of course, not to mention about this AD, but on this earth. What's your reason to be here on this earth ? Any clue to know why ?

Words are not animated, words and books are inanimate, they are not alive.

Please dont be silly.

Because my parents wanted a child? So they had sex, and bada bing bada boom i was born. Thats why I am here.

Ask stupid questions get stupid answers.

I believe that Earth doesn't exist. We're actually living bits and bytes of information in some twisted alien's computer. ;)

VamPyroX said:
I believe that Earth doesn't exist. We're actually living bits and bytes of information in some twisted alien's computer. ;)

I like the way you think.
; o)

Your Mom said:
The bible isnt alive, its an inanimate object.
Ok, if the Bible is an inanimate object, it would CEASE long years ago. When you know "Israel," you saw it on a map, TV news, newspapers, and others ANYWHERE. Therefore the Bible is NOT an inanimate object. When you know that Israel is still ALIVE, therefore the Bible is still ALIVE.

Askjo said:
Ok, if the Bible is an inanimate object, it would CEASE long years ago. When you know "Israel," you saw it on a map, TV news, newspapers, and others ANYWHERE. Therefore the Bible is NOT an inanimate object. When you know that Israel is still ALIVE, therefore the Bible is still ALIVE.

The "Israel" that you refer to is nothing more than a modern day nation state that was established by the UN after the Holocaust. The bible is inanimate. Do you know what animated means? Didn't think so.

ARGH

*HEAD->DESK*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!

Askjo said:

Do you even know what inanimate means?

countries are inanimate as well.

THINGS are inanimate.

people, plants, animals, are animate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back