The Bible Says Earth is Flat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, other religions believe in souls and the people who believe them aren't dead.

deafdyke said:
Umm, other religions believe in souls and the people who believe them aren't dead.

Well, what about you ? Do you believe there's soul ? I do.

guido said:
The "Israel" that you refer to is nothing more than a modern day nation state that was established by the UN after the Holocaust. The bible is inanimate. Do you know what animated means? Didn't think so.
Your Mom said:
Do you even know what inanimate means? countries are inanimate as well. THINGS are inanimate. people, plants, animals, are animate.
I understand what inanimate means. The Bible is the God speaking. The God speaking refers to the inspiration. The inspiration means "God-breath." The inspiration means no lifeless. If the Bible is inanimate object, then there would be NO church, NO Israel, NO saved people, NO hell, NO heaven and NO Saviour Jesus Christ!

The Bible = the God-speaking -- When you read it, God spoke to you -- animated!

The PEOPLE magazine -- When you read it, it is inanimated.

guido said:
God must of deleted it. :dunno:
:rofl:

Yep, it's a conspiracy. God is afraid that we will find out the truth... so he takes control. ;)

I am no Bible expert but I'm mere sure that Bible doesn't say that Earth is flat. Nor I have heard of that before.

Only I knew that there is a verse saying Earth as circle or round about ... I didn't recall which verse but it's in the old testament.

If anybody finds a verse saying that Earth is flat, prove it to us.

I am no Bible expert but I'm mere sure that Bible doesn't say that Earth is flat. Nor I have heard of that before.

Only I knew that there is a verse saying Earth as circle or round about ... I didn't recall which verse but it's in the old testament.

If anybody finds a verse saying that Earth is flat, prove it to us.

I will reseach it soon!

Wow, what a bgotry against the Bible. The Bible does not have contradictions and life tranorming by God speaking to me thru the Holy Spirit. "Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path". His Word is soo powerful and infallible. Yes, getting the wrong idea about earth is flat.

It my favorite Bible verse

Psalm 119:105 Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

How about this one ? You can see some mountains in there by closin' up to it. ;)

untitledqr7.png

AMen!!! Jesus picture here tooo

Attachments

• jesus1.jpg
    jesus1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 3
Fantastic!!:)

Momoftwo:)

Bible JKV say John 1: 1-10 EXACTLY!!!

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name [was] John.

7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all [men] through him might believe.

8 He was not that Light, but [was sent] to bear witness of that Light.

9 [That] was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

Columbus, Christopher - Facts from the Encyclopedia - Yahoo! Education

Christopher Columbus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Christopher Columbus: Explorer - EnchantedLearning.com

Columbus

Christopher Columbus
Perhaps the most famous explorer was Christopher Columbus. Born in Genoa,
Italy, in 1451 to a weaver, young Columbus first went to sea at the age of
Fourteen. As a young man, he settled in Portugal and married a woman of
Noble background.

The Voyages of Columbus
The First Voyage
Christopher Columbus departed on his first voyage from the port of Palos
(near Huelva) in southern Spain, on August 2, 1492, in command of three
Ships: the Niña, the Pinta and the Santa Maria. His crew mostly came from
Surrounding towns such as Lepe and Moguer.

The Mariners' Museum: Newport News, Virginia

King Ferdinand (b. 1452 - d. 1516)
Queen Isabella (b. 1451 - d. 1504)
King of Spain who ruled jointly with Queen Isabella. They were known as the
Catholic monarchs. They expelled the Jews from Spain and conquered the
Muslim kingdom of Granada. They eventually drove the Moors from Spain in

Christopher Columbus

As time passed, the sailors grew angry. They threatened to rebel, but
Finally agreed to sail on for three more days. Columbus promised that if
They did not see land, they would turn back. On the morning of the third day
They saw birds flying in the sky. Then a sailor saw land.

On October 12, 1492, Columbus stepped ashore, holding the Spanish flag.
Columbus thought that he had reached a group of islands near the coasts of
China and India which were called the Indies. That's why he called the
People he saw Indians.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ezekiel 7:2

Also, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD unto the land of Israel; An
End, the end is come upon the four corners of the land.

Foolish is earth flat! False doctrine earth is flat. Earth is round only!!
PROOF HERE IS!!! Like all learned men of his time, Columbus knew the world
Was round.

Also in 1492, Isabella was convinced by Christopher Columbus to sponsor his voyage of discovery. The lasting effects of this were many: by the traditions of the time, when Columbus discovered lands in the New World, they were given to Castile. Isabella took a special interest in the Native Americans of the new lands; when some were brought back to Spain as slaves she insisted they be returned and freed, and her will expressed her wish that the "Indians" be treated with justice and fairness.

Proof here Christopher showed Isabella new world ROUND! picture here

Thank Isabella!! for send him here USA! Isabella sweet spiritual! I knew Isabella's history story. Christopher was sweet christian!!! Praise Lord! God rich bless America from Isabella!!!!

Attachments

• isabella_and_columbus_natl_geo_250x169.jpg
    isabella_and_columbus_natl_geo_250x169.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 4
Isabella's picture here She was queen of spain.

Attachments

• isabella_the_catholic_1_119x170.jpg
    isabella_the_catholic_1_119x170.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 4
Very interesting thread here. But its kinda obvious that the world is round. Christopher Columbus did not prove that the world was round though. That was is voyage to prove it. But never did, he discovered America. It was a Ferdinand Magellan (1480-1521) & his crew are the ones that proved The Earth is round by circling the Earth in 3-years voyage from 1519-1522. Of course today they got satellite's that can circle the Earth in 100 mins.

But Columbus proved its round.

yeah i agree besides everyone in this world already proved it s around by lunar missions mars travel heck you can see its round just by flying the friggin plane! i doubt the bible said the world is flat if it said so then its blasphemy
! every one know its round probably with some iceberg on the top cant sue mother earth for likeing an icy hair style lol

Anybody prove us here if you do FIND any Bible verse that says earth is flat. You won't find one in the Bible!

If you don't find it, therefore don't blasphemy Almighty God on this earth-flat issue.

I never heard of the bible saying the Earth is flat. Maybe back then that's what people believe in the Old Testiment. But Columbus probably was the 1st to believe that the Earth in not flat & is round. But never proved it. Instead he discovered America like I said in Post#116 on this thread. But yeah if it says that in the bible that the Earth is flat? Where then?

Anybody prove us here if you do FIND any Bible verse that says earth is flat. You won't find one in the Bible!

If you don't find it, therefore don't blasphemy Almighty God on this earth-flat issue.

I never heard of the bible saying the Earth is flat. Maybe back then that's what people believe in the Old Testiment. But Columbus probably was the 1st to believe that the Earth in not flat & is round. But never proved it. Instead he discovered America like I said in Post#116 on this thread. But yeah if it says that in the bible that the Earth is flat? Where then?

No, there were a number of people who believed Earth was a sphere back in the ol' days. Chris Columbus certainly was not the first one to believe that.

In fact, there are still quite a number of people who believe Earth is flat. Believe it or not, and they're trying their best to debunk the "Earth is a Sphere"... so-called myths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back