The 4 New Moderators are...

Congrats to the 4 new mods. Obviously they deserve the job and we must all accept Alex's command.

I know that I stay on the straight and narrow and therefore I shouldn't have any problem so I don't have any issues with them at all. I have read all of the posts and understand the reasoning behind it all and therefore I don't even have any questions since they've already been answered.

I am tired

That is happened Smithtr, you should honor to listen to me. I wait for you I want story about to moderator. Alex not accept to me. I don't know what is happened wrong for me. I can do support to people

That is reason important to support to counsellor encourage to people I am happy to wait for Alex decision to think you are best person.

:wave:

That is happened Smithtr, you should honor to listen to me. I wait for you I want story about to moderator. Alex not accept to me. I don't know what is happened wrong for me. I can do support to people

That is reason important to support to counsellor encourage to people I am happy to wait for Alex decision to think you are best person.

:wave:

Hi, smithtr

I can't help noticing you wanting to be a moderator. It is Alex's decision to choose people as moderators.

If you want to help others, you need to help yourself at first. Moderating is not an easy task. Some people are mean and argue with other members. Can you handle the pressure? I am afraid not.

By the way, congrats to four new moderators!

i understand

Hi, smithtr

I can't help noticing you wanting to be a moderator. It is Alex's decision to choose people as moderators.

If you want to help others, you need to help yourself at first. Moderating is not an easy task. Some people are mean and argue with other members. Can you handle the pressure? I am afraid not.

By the way, congrats to four new moderators!

I agree you I am not complaint because I accept. no problem don't worry I do it help you, I am not sure hard time. I understand that is not easy but I am understand It is important to trust to moderator.

I accept.

That is okay

I can't complaint or agrued. I won't complaint because no more bother people don't want to really serious

I understand I agree you all right

thank no problem

I cannot harassment or annoy I don't want to bother him. If you worst complaint no way I won't complaint or agrued okay

thank you moderator

No problem

congration 4 moderator wow that is interest to cool happy for you hard work

Good Job, Fantastic Four!!!

Lolz, jk... Jux wanted to sayin congratulating to all of new Moderators :)

Moderator: I forgot to add Fantastic Four Swap in the subject, thx

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
fo:hmm:r what?

dont they just ridicule us and make it out we should be grateful, ah well if it gets advertising and donations, someone will beneift, it's not a disabilty when it benefits someone eh

hi all I havent been here in ages very cool to see my old buddie Brian is a Mod here he will server you well he is very fair : )

Of course, nobody even thought to ask ME! Would it have been so freaking hard for you to just PM me and say something like "hey Barney—we're looking for a new mod, and I think you're just the man for the job." But no. America is ready to accept a woman or an African-American for president, but a purple dildo still can't get a break anywhere. You people really, really, really suck. Last week Cheri tried to trade me at the swap meet for a Lynyrd Skynyrd t-shirt and a case of Coors Lite. That's the respect I get in that household. I wish I had been born a butt plug. At least I would have a home for life, cuz NOBODY wants a used butt plug. :pissed:

Of course, nobody even thought to ask ME! Would it have been so freaking hard for you to just PM me and say something like "hey Barney—we're looking for a new mod, and I think you're just the man for the job." But no. America is ready to accept a woman or an African-American for president, but a purple dildo still can't get a break anywhere. You people really, really, really suck. Last week Cheri tried to trade me at the swap meet for a Lynyrd Skynyrd t-shirt and a case of Coors Lite. That's the respect I get in that household. I wish I had been born a butt plug. At least I would have a home for life, cuz NOBODY wants a used butt plug. :pissed:

I'd have given you my vote had it been a democratic site like it should be, your more qualified than most of them:lol:

:laugh2: :lol: Epic win. You should have been a Mod with your stand up comdey to lighten the mood of AD'ders.

Back