The 4 New Moderators are...

Oh, nice meeting you, CBE, I dont go in TD so thats why i didnt
know you, sorry. Again, congrats and welcome to AD!!

Nice meeting you too Misty.. and thank you for the welcome :) :wave::ty:

:shock: candybrowneyes -- 131 posts since joining in October 2008? Surely you're jesting . . . :roll:

Brian's been here since 20003 and a few thousands posts . . . that's good. Gee, candy, how much did it cost you to be a moderator, just out of curiousity?

Congrats to all of you! :) Look forward to being bossed around by the 4 of you as someone else stated. I thought that was a good one! :lol:

:shock: candybrowneyes -- 131 posts since joining in October 2008? Surely you're jesting . . . :roll:

Brian's been here since 20003 and a few thousands posts . . . that's good. Gee, candy, how much did it cost you to be a moderator, just out of curiousity?

pek, I think it is best to err on the safe side of judgment and reserve harsh criticism.

That was a bit uncalled for, Alex made those decisions. Please honour his decisions.

pek, I think it is best to err on the safe side of judgment and reserve harsh criticism.

That was a bit uncalled for, Alex made those decisions. Please honour his decisions.

Mrs. Bucket,

I was asking a bona fide question . . . and no one has answered it yet. Note below that I use a Post Icons. Who on ad has a problem with answering a bona fide question?

good luck to you all, yet i fail to see the worth of it, or gain, hope you haven't been chosen for what you can bring rather than what you have brought, or else the site will be shallower than i thought, i expect you all have been long time members and earned your mod titles, if so congrats, if not then well... deep down you know....

pek, this is the reason I was chosen, I would never in a million years make comments like you are doing! Alex chose me because I cleaned up one heck of a mess as the only mod for awhile over on TagDeaf for him, I have other experience in modding on other sites as well. I didn't have to pay anything to be a mod and you all can think whatever you like but to answer your "bonafide question." I am not here to try to out do anyone else I am here to help make this a clean and fun place so this site will still be here for you all to chat on to make friends with. I understand I haven't been here long and I understand that I haven't had thousands of posts but I am here for a good reason and its to help. I don't get paid to do this, I don't get paid to mod on Alex other site. I do it because I enjoy it even if I have to take things like this from people that don't even know me. You can ask questions without being so nasty. I am a person and I do not deserve how some of you are treating me! Give me a chance, this is Alex's site and I have worked hard for him and he thought I could do a good job here, and I plan on proving him right... have a nice night everyone and you also pek... see ya around.

Mrs. Bucket,

I was asking a bona fide question . . . and no one has answered it yet. Note below that I use a Post Icons. Who on ad has a problem with answering a bona fide question?

Read post # 56 onward as I had similiar questions that you were asking and you would find that candybrowneyes answered them thoroughly. :)

Candybrowneyes--is it okay if we abbreviate it to CBE? Your screen name is a lot to type! :lol:

Read post # 56 onward as I had similiar questions that you were asking and you would find that candybrowneyes answered them thoroughly. :)

Candybrowneyes--is it okay if we abbreviate it to CBE? Your screen name is a lot to type! :lol:

ty Byrdie and yes you may :)

Congratulations to the new mods!

I have seen you, candybrowneyes, in the hearing aids threads so I did know who you were. I used to be on TD many many years ago and that is a big site!

I opinon i don't understand what is happened my feeling bad I want to clean site. I wish be support to you. I have fix on computer. I prevent to bad things. I don't want to hacker. Because i don't know what is happened feel bad I undersand Alex say not yet. I permission to moderator. I am worried I am waiting for help you I encourage to people I need to support to you I encouraged to people

I need best person I try be hard work. I am happy wait for you support to me

pls I can help you encourage to people

Ahh Alex - lol remember the original 5 from the ADv1 days? kevbo as the Super Mod, Pure Ion as the Elite Mod, and Vampy, LinuxGold, and Strawberry as the regular mods ..... sigh those were the days, huh?

Oh btw, congrats to the new 4 from this month.

Back