Thank You Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a couple of questions for Taylor
that are not clear:

#1) Did you mean that Buckdodger actually
showed up at the hotel ?
#2) Did he ever get arrested at the hotel yet ?

I have some other concerns, but I will wait
until I get answers from Taylor first. Thanks.

Uh, yeah—I’m totally confused here too. Is Ravenshit in jail or not? It appears that he’s not, since he’s still merrily posting away on other boards. Is he not in jail because he never showed up for the arranged rendezvous? Is that the criteria for arrest? Could you explain more fully how this works? As I asked in my second post in this thread:

When we see those guys on TV who show up at the door with a bottle of Jack Daniels and a box of condoms only to be greeted by Geraldo Rivera, what are they charged with? They didn’t actually have sex with a minor, so they can’t be charged with that. Is it illegal to simply solicit a minor for sex?

I’m guessing that intent has to be demonstrated by the pervert actually showing up at the door before an arrest can be made—is this the case?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

I don't think details of an open case should be discussed publicly...

but if it went down,

I wish it was filmed :giggle:

and if his ass kissing is any indication of what he is really like. He is going to be popular during shower time in jail

Yeah, the same thought occured to me too. But since Taylor seems to be perfectly comfortable with it, I didn't think it was an issue. But it does seem strange that this is being discussed so freely. Which only adds to my ongoing confusion...

:confused: :confused: :confused:

but if it went down,

I wish it was filmed :giggle:

C.C. Sinned!!! :slap:

You bad!! :lol:

In all seriousness, though. You bring up a good point. The investigation is still open, so we shouldn't be discussing details.

It would be more prudent to let the investigation continue and see what happens from there.

Thank you Alex for making this forum a little more safer, but still have some to weed out. There's no such thing as a perfect forum, anyhow. ;)

To young girls --

If, you have any problem with sex offender, please contact/report to:

CyberTipline

yes, he was banned then let back in after those threats came to light. Then was banned permanetly again. then allowed to return. So now he moved up to stalking minors... :crazy:

well he is gone again

Gee, death threats should not be taken too lightly :(

The issue here is NOT about whether this girl was baiting or leading on ..the real issue is that we have a 43 year old man who should KNOW BETTER about his consquences.

You see a sexy woman walking down the street wearing tight short jeans and tank top. Does it mean she baited men to rape her? NO!

We all should be concerned about Buckie's lack of proper and healthy boundary lines. Clearly he knew yet he went ahead. Clearly he knew it was wrong legally but went ahead. It shows that lust overrules his mind.

Nothign will stop him except for being banned from AD to learn the consquences. Apparently he still hasnt and is going to another site to rant/rave about us here. But at least every one of us who spoke up can sleep well at nights!

Remember it takes a village to raise a child - we all are a family and should look out after each other, not shifting blame to that or who or what, etc. Period.

:gpost:

I find it disgusting that people are trying to put this off on a 14 yr old girl. We should NOT be judging her for her actions. We should be judging Buckdodgers for HIS actions. He knew it was wrong to go after her. He knew it was illegal, but he chose to disregard the law.

It is my sincere hope that the 14 yr old girl gets the love and support she needs to get through this. It is also my sincere hope that Buck finally has to answer for his conduct. Furthermore, I also hope that whichever way this shakes out, he not be allowed back here ever again.

:gpost: Gemtun and OB.

Let me just say this .....

It is not the 14 years old girl's fault at all period. Yes, Her parents and the ladies of AllDeaf.com can help her to understand what and why it is not good to be doing these things. Alex also can sit her down for a talk about these issues too as well.

As for Buckdodgers, he knew better. He could have said to that 14 years old girl, No thank you and then leave it at that and let Alex or one of the moderators on duty know what is going on but he chose to take advantage of that girl. He can not lay the blame on a 14 years old teenage girl at all. It is him who is at fault here. Him alone, and he can not try to put her on a guilt trip at all. If he has done so then I want to let that girl know she is not to feel bad or feel guilty at all. It is him who is guilty.

It is a common tactic for evil bad guys to lay the blame on a girl/woman and to take her on a very emotional guilt trip all for nothing when it really is him who is the one going for a real life guilty ride to prison.

As for that 14 years old girl, she will have to answer to her parents and people who really love and support her. The ladies of AllDeaf.com can help keep an eye on her and if anything else is going on then let Alex know what is going on.

Let me just say this .....

It is not the 14 years old girl's fault at all. Yes, Her parents and the ladies of AllDeaf.com can help her to understand what and why it is not good to be doing these things. Alex also can sit her down for a talk about these issues too as well.

As for Buckdodgers, he knew better. He could have said to that 14 years old girl, No thank you and then leave it at that and let Alex or one of the moderators on duty know what is going on but he chose to take advantage of that girl. He can not lay the blame on a 14 years old teenage girl at all. It is him who is at fault here. Him alone and he can not try to put her on a guilt trip at all. If he has done so then I want to let that girl know she is not to feel bad or feel guilty at all. It is him who is guilty.

It is a common tactic for evil bad guys to lay the blame on a girl/woman and to take her on a guilt trip all for nothing when it really is him who is the one going for a real life guilty ride to prison.

As for that 14 years old girl, she will have to answer to her parents and people who really love and support her. The ladies of AllDeaf.com can help keep an eye on her and if anything else is going on then let Alex know what is going on.

Its my understanding that the 14 yr old isn't posting on AD anymore.

But, having stated that. It's not just men who want to lay blame on the abused. It's society as a whole. Every time something like this happens, society finds a way to blame the victim. That's sickening to me. Especially, when the victim is child or a teen. Just because this girl is 14, that doesn't mean it was her fault, or that she could have done something prevent this. We also shouldn't speculate as to what she should have done. It wasn't up to her. It was up to HIM to know how to conduct himself. This is squarely ON HIM. He was the adult. She is merely a kid.

Its my understanding that the 14 yr old isn't posting on AD anymore.

But, having stated that. It's not just men who want to lay blame on the abused. It's society as a whole. Every time something like this happens, society finds a way to blame the victim. That's sickening to me. Especially, when the victim is child or a teen. Just because this girl is 14, that doesn't mean it was her fault, or that she could have done something prevent this. We also shouldn't speculate as to what she should have done. It wasn't up to her. It was up to HIM to know how to conduct himself. This is squarely ON HIM. He was the adult. She is merely a kid.

Amen to that !!!!! :gpost: She should be welcomed back here, perphaps you and the ladies of AllDeaf.com can do a big welcome back for her and the ladies of AllDeaf.com can keep an eye on her. God Bless !!!!! :angel:

Alex can dedicate one section of the AD forum for the teens to come in and chat and one of the lady moderators can keep an eye on the teen forum that way it is supervised at all times. Adults are not allowed there so that the Deaf teens can have their own space as well as for children of Deaf parents too.

Amen to that !!!!! :gpost: She should be welcomed back here, perphaps you and the ladies of AllDeaf.com can do a big welcome back for her and the ladies of AllDeaf.com can keep an eye on her. God Bless !!!!! :angel:

Alex can dedicate one section of the AD forum for the teens to come in and chat and one of the lady moderators can keep an eye on the teen forum that way it is supervised at all times.

In due time, perhaps. I think she is lying low right now, and for good reaon. It really is up to her whether or not she wants to come back. It's also up to her gaurdians whether she will be allowed to come back.

That's not our call to make, but yes, if she ever does post again, I'll be one of the first to welcome her back.

:gpost:

I find it disgusting that people are trying to put this off on a 14 yr old girl. We should NOT be judging her for her actions. We should be judging Buckdodgers for HIS actions. He knew it was wrong to go after her. He knew it was illegal, but he chose to disregard the law.

It is my sincere hope that the 14 yr old girl gets the love and support she needs to get through this. It is also my sincere hope that Buck finally has to answer for his conduct. Furthermore, I also hope that whichever way this shakes out, he not be allowed back here ever again.

I´m agree with Gemtun´s post but part of your post.

Nobody judge 14 years old here but wonder to ourselves because 14 years old is old enough to know what right or wrong. I´m surprised about this because I have seen her posts around here. She made good posts in maturity way and good enough to know what right or wrong. Yes I know she is a friendly person and tried to contact people in friendly way unfortunlately she pick wrong person, that´s all.

I has to honest with you that 43 years old and 14 years old are old enough to understand what right or wrong but for 14 years old girl, I blame her parents for not educate her in right way.

For 43 years old, I also blame his parents for expose him like this... I´m sure that you know his posts that he was being physical and verbally abuse by his father and his childhood in the past was unhappy one... I know we can´t help him but himself... We are there for 14 years old girl.

I do not consider 14 years old as kid but teenager.

I myself have teenager sons... I have seen many teenage boys and girls around... they knew what they doing... I´m not say that it´s their fault but only say that they know what right or wrong... They are being educated to not talk strangers, etc... at kindergarten. My both sons know since they were 4 years old. :dunno:

I´m agree with Gemtun´s post but part of your post.

Nobody judge 14 years old here but wonder to ourselves because 14 years old is old enough to know what right or wrong. I´m surprised about this because I have seen her posts around here. She made good posts in maturity way and good enough to know what right or wrong. Yes I know she is a friendly person and tried to contact people in friendly way unfortunlately she pick wrong person, that´s all.

I has to honest with you that 43 years old and 14 years old are old enough to understand what right or wrong but for 14 years old girl, I blame her parents for not educate her in right way.

For 43 years old, I also blame his parents for expose him like this... I´m sure that you know his posts that he was being physical and verbally abuse by his father and his childhood in the past was unhappy one... I know we can´t help him but himself... We are there for 14 years old girl.

:eek3:

I can't believe your placing blame everywhere, except for where it belongs. It was HIS decision to pursue her. No one else's. I don't care if he was abused or not. That's no excuse for his conduct.

Even if her parents are not able to watch her right now or she is typing from school etc. It is up to us to keep an eye on her to make sure she will truly be okay. Her parents can't be there for her 24/7 because they work and things like that so we all need to do our part to keep an eye on her and she is more than welcome to post on AllDeaf.com. I hope this was a good learning experience as she is becoming alittle more older and wiser day by day.

It is not the 14 years old girl's fault at all period.

Yes that´s right

Yes, Her parents and the ladies of AllDeaf.com can help her to understand what and why it is not good to be doing these things.

The parents are suppose to educate her into good path but I seen her posts around and can tell that she know what right or wrong.

Alex also can sit her down for a talk about these issues too as well.

It´s not Alex´s task but her parents. Yes, we will be glad to help her if she needs us.

As for Buckdodgers, he knew better. He could have said to that 14 years old girl, No thank you and then leave it

Yes that´s right... 14 years old is old enough to understand and can say no, too.

Yes, that´s right

:eek3:

I can't believe your placing blame everywhere, except for where it belongs. It was HIS decision to pursue her. No one else's. I don't care if he was abused or not. That's no excuse for his conduct.

I know what he doing is definitely sick...

I only say that 14 years old know what wrong or right...

*sigh* Never mind....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back