Texas prepares to execute 500th inmate

Status
Not open for further replies.
true dat...seen in a couple of movies...believe in one of Chuck Norris' movie too....most times it was used to get information...

Stick him in several Fire Ant hills and let the Killer Bees loose on him....and a Python from the Everglades to "wink" at him...perhaps a 10-foot alligator might stroll by too.....Buzzards swarming all around...everybody wants a piece of that mo'fo'....

no problem with that sort of punishment rr ,but to exucute all you doing is giving someone the date and time of something we all going to face...
lock them up never see daylight or talk to another living soul have one kidney removed lobe of liver transplant into sick person monthly blood donations ,do some medical tests and drug trials and maybe the murderous scum bag body will save some lives.

no problem with that sort of punishment rr ,but to exucute all you doing is giving someone the date and time of something we all going to face...
lock them up never see daylight or talk to another living soul have one kidney removed lobe of liver transplant into sick person monthly blood donations ,do some medical tests and drug trials and maybe the murderous scum bag body will save some lives.

Well...whoever would accepts this man's organs needs to be made well aware of his actions and mentality...(I've been watching too many scary movies...:giggle:)...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YssMT0qXYOw]Little Nicky - Hitler Scene - YouTube[/ame]

Believe it's Chinese torture ??...strap him securely in a chair where he cannot move..a bucket of water above his head with a small hole in the bottom...let the water....drip...drip....drip...days on end....He'll be speaking in tongues and drive himself crazy....

Jeez....:giggle:

never knew that one, but pouring water over the mesh of towels over the heads said to be pretty bad...
but i dunno...

anyway, this news of the 500th is sickening to me, yuck leave them alone, OR just shoot them not the sponsored poisons...yuck...the minds of prisoners isnt to be feed off from...somewhat , like what's the point??!

Some people are oppose to death penalty for various reason.

Put murderers in prison for rest of life is sufficient for me.

If you are not happy with Massachusetts so you are welcome to live in Texas.
Would you personally pay to feed a thousand useless people, clothes them and care for them...or save your money for yourself?

It is useless to keep millions of people in a building spending billions on them to live when they are useless to society ( referring to murderers and the such only that are condemned to life ) the common criminal, they need to work their asses off and abuse them so they wont want to get in trouble again and go back to hell.

Would you personally pay to feed a thousand useless people, clothes them and care for them...or save your money for yourself?

It is useless to keep millions of people in a building spending billions on them to live when they are useless to society ( referring to murderers and the such only that are condemned to life ) the common criminal, they need to work their asses off and abuse them so they wont want to get in trouble again and go back to hell.

I oppose to death penalty because of my belief.

My belief is more important than your statement.

yep. an ancient Chinese torture. I'm surprised you know about it :thumb:

in Mythbuster, Kari Byron volunteer to experiment what's like. She cried alot. It shows that it's pretty serious torture.:shock:

I'm sure it's no surprise to you that many Hollywood celebs usually fight for the people on death row. I remember the celebrity support John Gotti got Hollywood, including actor John Amos who called him "A good man." Forget about the innocent (and guilty) people he killed...

Ironic that Hollywood supports killers but they're all for abortion on demand. I guess if you don't see it, it's not entitled to it's right to live. A baby getting shot in the head because his Dad was wearing a purple shirt and people are more distraught about the killer than they are with the loss of a child. This society is going down hill fast. We need to be more like the Chinese with swift and sure justice.

I'm sure it's no surprise to you that many Hollywood celebs usually fight for the people on death row. I remember the celebrity support John Gotti got Hollywood, including actor John Amos who called him "A good man." Forget about the innocent (and guilty) people he killed...

Ironic that Hollywood supports killers but they're all for abortion on demand. I guess if you don't see it, it's not entitled to it's right to live. A baby getting shot in the head because his Dad was wearing a purple shirt and people are more distraught about the killer than they are with the loss of a child. This society is going down hill fast. We need to be more like the Chinese with swift and sure justice.

Go move to China whatever you want.

Perhaps putting some Chinese Fortune Cookies into a bag with the Chinese ways of a death sentence and having the death row inmate choosing one....then they might beg for American Justice, which is truly slow and less painful.

Go move to China whatever you want.

You first Fox....I'm dying to see their reactions when you tell them how much more civilized you are....and our "justice" system is....

You first Fox....I'm dying to see their reactions when you tell them how much more civilized you are....and our "justice" system is....

No, you complained about our country so you are welcome to live in China with numerous human rights violation.

I'm satisfied with our country and US justice system, despite about disagree with death penalty due to my belief, however more voters in some state want death penalty to be in place. They are not part of my priority that I focus on issues with government.

I'm not surprised about your complain that you don't like my personal views and belief. I'm not going change my statement to make you happy and we have different opinion, period.

No, you complained about our country so you are welcome to live in China with numerous human rights violation.

I'm satisfied with our country and US justice system, despite about disagree with death penalty due to my belief, however more voters in some state want death penalty to be in place. They are not part of my priority that I focus on issues with government.

I'm not surprised about your complain that you don't like my personal views and belief. I'm not going change my statement to make you happy and we have different opinion, period.

Maybe we should make up some shirts that you could take on your trip. "Save the murderer, kill a baby." It'd be a hit in Hollyweird - think of the money you could make too....and I'm sure the Chinese would love it. I know they're pretty pro abortion too...at least if they know it's a girl.....

Maybe we should make up some shirts that you could take on your trip. "Save the murderer, kill a baby." It's be a hit in Hollyweird - think of the money you could make too.

That's one of most uncalled comment.

No thanks.

I oppose to death penalty, doesn't mean I support murderers on free. The murderers are belong to life in prison.

You are REALLY sick. :ugh:

That's one of most uncalled comment.

No thanks.

I oppose to death penalty, doesn't mean I support murderers on free. The murderers are belong to life in prison.

You are REALLY sick. :ugh:

You're pretty cold too Fox. A loss of a child and you feel nothing. I can only imagine.

Say Foxrac...no one is trying to change your view or opinion...we are just stating ours...dunno why you're getting so defensive...everybody knows your stand on the death penalty, and we have ours. Chill out man...

You're pretty cold too Fox. A loss of a child and you feel nothing. I can only imagine.

That's only you think and you are really SICK! :ugh:

I support full justice for victims and I don't believe in death penalty due to my belief, even some members asked you to respect my belief. I'm not going against my belief to support your evil side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back