Texas prepares to execute 500th inmate

Status
Not open for further replies.
its like theres a fine line, you might not see it, or think it, but its the way you carry on and on and 'need to remind us about respect' theres no need, as most of us , especially today with RR and Lau2046, they arent dumb, and as from the way as I read in their English, i can see they have more life experience than you do, and with this, they certainly know what IS respect, so stop acting out like a prat.

My opinion on death penalty is mostly referred to my personality and belief, but I don't impose my belief on anyone, including victim families. I never call state officials to stop the execution and the court battle about death penalty isn't my thing, even I don't involved in anti-death penalty rallies, except for rare circumstance.

Under rare circumstance, if we know DNA or evidence confirm that inmate is innocent and if state doesn't stop the execution so we will go rally or sign the petition to release innocent inmates from the prison.

For me, it is totally up to victim families to want death penalty for killers and it is ultimately their choice. I'm not interested to get involved with victim families.

Let end the personal attack in this thread and get back on topic.

To each its own... that's all I have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back