Texas prepares to execute 500th inmate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say Foxrac...no one is trying to change your view or opinion...we are just stating ours...dunno why you're getting so defensive...everybody knows your stand on the death penalty, and we have ours. Chill out man...

I found Laura's comment is very sick about me. :ugh:

That's only you think and you are really SICK! :ugh:

I support full justice for victims and I don't believe in death penalty due to my belief, even some members asked you to respect my belief. I'm not going against my belief to support your evil side.

You just want to be right...and like many who share your views, you have no inclination to hear from anyone that disagrees with you...hence the labeling on your part.

You just want to be right...and like many who share your views, you have no inclination to hear from anyone that disagrees with you...hence the labeling on your part.

Not really, you made labeling against me too and I was pushed by some members to support death penalty, especially RR, NitroHonda and CP.

We are no China and China has much more problem than death penalty alone.

I'm not surprised if you receive death penalty in China for criminal charge that you know that you don't anything (innocent).

That's only you think and you are really SICK! :ugh:

I support full justice for victims and I don't believe in death penalty due to my belief, even some members asked you to respect my belief. I'm not going against my belief to support your evil side.

Your Belief....and I Believe nobody has asked or coerced you to support the dealth penalty.

Your Belief....and I Believe nobody has asked or coerced you to support the dealth penalty.

That's not correct because you pushed me to support death penalty.

It was one of most ugliest situation. :roll:

You're pretty cold too Fox. A loss of a child and you feel nothing. I can only imagine.

that's why it's too easy to hate. Jesus forgives.

Oh please....:zzz: like you could be swayed...you just hate people not agreeing with you, and like or not, people support the death penalty and with good reason...and we're entitled to our opinions. You're the only one on the thread doing the name calling.

Say what??...you're a grown man and a heck of a lot bigger than I am...I've never turned you over my knee and paddled you for what you believe in...

Oh please....:zzz: like you could be swayed...you just hate people not agreeing with you, and like or not, people support the death penalty and with good reason...and we're entitled to our opinions. You're the only one on the thread doing the name calling.

I don't care if you disagree with me but I have no respect to anyone who pushed me to agree with situation that I originally don't agree, especially in other thread.

If you simply state your opinion about why you support death penalty - I respect you but if you state your opinion and make pushy comment - I have no respect for you.

If you say that I support cold killers - that how you pushed me with ugly message.

Name calling? I think you did too.

Say what??...you're a grown man and a heck of a lot bigger than I am...I've never turned you over my knee and paddled you for what you believe in...

That's irrelevant.

Respect is #1 - regardless on weight, size, gender.

I don't care if you disagree with me but I have no respect to anyone who pushed me to agree with situation that I originally don't agree, especially in other thread.

You don't have respect for anyone period...especially if they disagree with you.

You don't have respect for anyone period...especially if they disagree with you.

You don't respect for anyone too and you got no idea at all.

falling asleep? wanna some coffee?

That's irrelevant.

Respect is #1 - regardless on weight, size, gender.

Quote from my grandfather...."You may not like me...but you will respect me"...and I have never tried to sway your way of thinking about the death penalty....You have your beliefs and I have mine....And personally, I really don't care if you respect me or not....you don't live in my home, we're only on the Internet.

You're getting your boxers all in a wad...(if you're wearing any)...grouchy much today?

Foxrac, if you really watched some close up documentaries on deathrows and find out why they are there...you might change your mind...some people are just pure evil and dangerous. Im all for jail to have no tv, no fancy food, no gyms, no smoke break (smokes are their currency for shivving, etc) no 'jobs' (this including laundry work) just chuck them in and let them get bored.
Bordom should be part of jailtime.
and shoot any prisoners dead if they are known or caught to carry out the inner jail crime organising,,,this would me mafias will be facing death and this would have domino effect to rid organised crime groups. that's my view and you're not gonna change MY mind, my mind belongs to me, AND i dont WANT respect from others who dont agree, they can go $%$K themselves for all i care.
so why are you acting like a moron to demand respect who CARES , its not like you are going to change the world, - YOU CAN'T !!

respect have a lot of meanings, intimidation, acknowledgement, giving memory, giving authority power, giving underdogs power, the loss, the win...
there no one meaning, and i couldnt care less...
to me
respect is more about power than the fluffed up meaning of 'worthy to love' shit...

Quote from my grandfather...."You may not like me...but you will respect me"...and I have never tried to sway your way of thinking about the death penalty....You have your beliefs and I have mine....And personally, I really don't care if you respect me or not....you don't live in my home, we're only on the Internet.

You're getting your boxers all in a wad...(if you're wearing any)...grouchy much today?

:dizzy:

I like your grandfather, Robin. He sounded a good man....with a lot of common sense which is not so common these days.

Foxrac, if you really watched some close up documentaries on deathrows and find out why they are there...you might change your mind...some people are just pure evil and dangerous. Im all for jail to have no tv, no fancy food, no gyms, no smoke break (smokes are their currency for shivving, etc) no 'jobs' (this including laundry work) just chuck them in and let them get bored.
Bordom should be part of jailtime.
and shoot any prisoners dead if they are known or caught to carry out the inner jail crime organising,,,this would me mafias will be facing death and this would have domino effect to rid organised crime groups. that's my view and you're not gonna change MY mind, my mind belongs to me, AND i dont WANT respect from others who dont agree, they can go $%$K themselves for all i care.
so why are you acting like a moron to demand respect who CARES , its not like you are going to change the world, - YOU CAN'T !!

I don't care if jail or prison don't have any resource for murderers and child raptists - I have no sympathy for them, even solitary confinement is perfectly fine for them.

Why are you insult me by say acting like moron? I have no idea about what are you talking. :dunno:

Well, I don't demand the respect - I'm just encouraging everyone to respect around and the respect is primary part of my life due to my personality.

well dont act Like one, and it doesnt come across that way to us, we SEE it as demanding, so drop it eh..like chill out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back