Terrible Day For Me

You poor thing! I don't know what must have been worse, hitting your head or waiting in the hospital for so long. Maybe someone can watch your daughter tomorrow and you can lie on the couch watching reruns of Trading Spaces and just get some rest.

Syd.. u know whats werid out of this... Trading Spaces is one of my favorite show. LOLZ!

Thanks btw... and no. Busy day.. sunday. Cook out type of thing for every sundays family get-together turn into just us. My 2 sisters have their thing for that day (today) and I'm basically staying home. I might eat and join with my mom for easy WALMART shopping like usual sundays. I dont know.. I'll think about it and see how I feel tomorrow. :D Thanks again.

hitting the head would be the worst, btw. SO much pain. Waiting was pissing me off because they werent "seeing" me being alright or whatever crap their service are. But anyway..its the head. :D

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
Syd.. u know whats werid out of this... Trading Spaces is one of my favorite show. LOLZ!

Thanks btw... and no. Busy day.. sunday. Cook out type of thing for every sundays family get-together turn into just us. My 2 sisters have their thing for that day (today) and I'm basically staying home. I might eat and join with my mom for easy WALMART shopping like usual sundays. I dont know.. I'll think about it and see how I feel tomorrow. :D Thanks again.

EVERY woman loves Trading Spaces! It's an addiction stronger than crack-cocaine or something, everyone wants to see Frank turn everything into Country Hick and put bad paintings of himself on the wall. Then of course Hildi and her obsession with brown. I love it when people cry... I'm so bad!

At least try to take it wasy, can you order pizza? Go to bed early tonight? Something... Be good to yourself.

I am glad to hear that you ok :)! Go and catch some :zzz: and I hope that you will feel much better!

Last edited:
Thanks! :D

Syd... no pizza. lolz! My mom cooking day. Umm... I like the old guy, forgot his name. :( I love his creativities and this 1 guy. Oops, havent watch for awhile. Gonna watch it again. :( oh wella.

Ouch. I hope you will get better soon. Get rest. Take it easy. :grouphug:

Sorry to hear about what happened, hope you feel better soon and take it easy :)

GLAD ur ok, I know it sucks going thru this, hope u feel better soon! get plenty of rest :)

:ily:

get better soon! i understand how you feel! i went to the hospital recently, and was treated later later in the night, i went in the afternoon and got out late night, so i know how that feels. hang in there and rest a lot ;)

Aww. im sorry to heard that., but i hope you feel so such better aiiight, girl. :) nowdays are always be much better lols...

Au! Hope you're taking it easy and taking care of yourself.
At Six Flags yesterday, I also slipped on a ride because it was raining hard, and I fell. My left elbow has a big scab now and my right knee has small cut, my right hand has two small cuts and my left leg has bruises. Ugh! And I laughed it all off, didn't realise the extend of the pain until much later. Anyway I guess some of us had bad day yesterday.

Originally posted by Sydlie
You poor thing! I don't know what must have been worse, hitting your head or waiting in the hospital for so long. Maybe someone can watch your daughter tomorrow and you can lie on the couch watching reruns of Trading Spaces and just get some rest.

Dang, that's my wife's fav show...I hate it when she gives me ideas for our new house. I'm more worried about my wallet than decorations. :(

:rofl: fine, blame it on women. :D

Thanks everyone for the positive posts in this thread. :D I mean it..thanks!

at the moment, my neck is actually hurting. Not bad, tho. Got headache. Stomach seems its going away. My eyes.. cant say anythign about that yet.. its going away then back. So cant say anything about that.

Thanks again. :D

:( Shield

get PLENTY of :zzz: and drink LOTSA hot tea with honey :D

that shit works REAL nicely!!!!!! (if u arent allergic to honey that is)

<<not allergic to anything expect on Milk. :( I have limit on it. yuck.

Dont really drink teas. My pain are improving lil by lil :D

btw, kui... which six flags? AND what ride? Man!

Back