Terrible Day For Me

Thanks Irish. :D

My BIG BIGGGGG bump has got to the VERY lil-est bump. Kinda hard to find it now but I feel it. :D Headache and neck...still here but the pain are getting less and less... no gain. :D

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
<<not allergic to anything expect on Milk. :( I have limit on it. yuck.

Dont really drink teas. My pain are improving lil by lil :D

btw, kui... which six flags? AND what ride? Man!

I was at Six Flags Great Adventure in NJ, which I have season pass for. It was raining hard, so I slipped when I was getting off this ride called Spinmeister, which is also known as the Enterprise in other places. Here is a picture of my ugly scabs on my left arm, but I am feeling fine now though. Glad to hear that you are doing good too!

yuck.

hey ya know if u have SEASON PASS.. u go anywhere in US for six flags. No lie. Ask Prostock about it because he knows alot more about six flags than I do.

Yeah, not just in the USA, but also in Montréal, Canada, or Mexico City, or a few places in Europe too. Maybe I should organise a world tour of Six Flags and have "free admission" to them all! heh heh

Go to www.sixflags.com and click on "Find a Park." Then you will see two lists of all the parks in North America and Europe.

Back