Tell us something we don't know...

I said mostly everything in my ask matt thread

I was born with 6 toes on my left foot but had one toe removed at the age of six. It runs in my family, I guess.

I stole a lot of my neighbors' mails. I opened and mixed up all letters into different evelopes then returned to their mailboxes. Never got caught or else I would have been in federal jail for years.

long time ago... when i was little kid... and with my young brother...

anyways... we'd Fun playing with BB gun somewhere>>car, house, wall, etc.. many etc.. hahaha..

Originally posted by e
I stole a lot of my neighbors' mails. I opened and mixed up all letters into different evelopes then returned to their mailboxes. Never got caught or else I would have been in federal jail for years.

I did a similar thing too. :x

I accidently ran over the cute tiny squirrel and it was dead. :eek: :ugh:

Did you know that I like to shake my booty. :booty:

no.gif

bitten by a squirrel? :eek: how?? squirrels are usally afraid of humans and always run away from it...lol

well, i'll be getting my license this friday :)

:laugh2: squirel can bite humans sometime, squirel was attempted bite me once, but missed me...

Yall dont know that I am fan of WWE for 17 years (is that count?)

In high school 5 friends and I all shoved ourselves in my mom's chevette and drove to the "rich" section of town and stole this giant pupmkin that was in the newspaper from the person's lawn. We had to role the gigantic pumplin down lawn and heft it into the back end of the chevette and then the back end was almost touching the ground and then get my five friends and I back into the car and drive away!!! A week later we took it to a farm and blew it up. There was a write up in the paper about the giant pumplin being stolen!! LOL we had soooooooooo much fuen doing that.

huh, you was so stupid did that. I am soooo glad that my mailbox is not allowing anyone mix my mails because they have box with key. I have to use my key to open my mailbox.

My friend told me that her son and his friends saw post office jeep. They came in jeep and they stole medication box of mail. This medication was for a heart. They thought they were candy. duh, they took one each from medication. They ended up hositpal. My friend was very angry and glad that her son was not died. Hositpal said if they take two or more than one, they will die so fast. Whoa!

did u know that when i was 5 yrs old, i "broke" my dad's rv by putting keys in and just let it coast by with me in it. (i did not even stay by driver seat... instead i just went back to RV living room and began to read a book LOL) ofc RV crashed into a tree but luckily it went only 5 mph so i wasnt even hurt LOL.

I never told anyone that when I was in high school, two friends and I would go to this poshy hotel around 2 AM in the morning and steal fancy shoes (they were left out for shoe services) and would walk them around in this park and leave them. :eek3: We must have done this about 6times. Maybe we had a shoe fetish *shrugging*

Needless to say, I bet that when the owners woke up, they were pissed off they couldnt find their shoes. :cool:

Everytime I pass this hotel these days, I always feel a pang of guilt conscience though :giggle:

did u know that i took toaster, hearing aid, iron, and etc apart.. i always put everything back together... but iron never worked ... LOL....

I am thinking about joining a Conservative Mennonite Church in a few years.

I vowed the day that I became an aunt I would not be like my mother's sister. She was a relative I did not like very much growing up.

Back